Part 12

Marinette decided to wear her lavender jeans, with a white shirt, lilac jacket, and white shoes. She tied her hair into pigtails with lavender ribbons. Even though the party was at his house, Adrien said he was gonna pick her up and take her to his house. Marinette's not really sure why, but it's a free ride, she's not gonna complain.

The thing Marinette didn't know, is that he wanted to buy something special for her, and decided to pick her up after getting it.

"Hey princess" Adrien said looking at her with awe. "Purrrr-ple my favorite color! How did you know?" He asked with a smirk.

"I didn't know! It my favorite color too!" Marinette lied. She knew it was his favorite color, that's why she picked it, but it was her second favorite color.

As they got to the party, the first person they saw was Chloe. Fear widened in Adrien's eyes. He was hopping that Chloe would either not come- because she knows he's dating Marinette- or at least not bother them. Yet here she comes, heading right for them.

"Hey, Adrikins!" Chloe said.

Marinette moaned, she had Adrien, yet she still got jealous when Chloe was around. If Chloe was nicer, then Adrien would break up with her and be with Chloe in seconds. Chloe was pretty, and popular, and most importantly not super awkward. All Marinette had was being Ladybug. Which made her wonder, was he only dating her because she was Ladybug?
This made her worry, that could be the reason he was dating her. He never showed interest in her before he found out, but if he was planning on doing something special for her tonight, then that means he does like her. Right?

Marinette and Adrien sat at a table with a bunch of people. They were all laughing and having fun, possibly talking to her but she didn't pay attention, she just kept nodding her head and ocasionally laughing. She kept thinking about what this surprise could be.

"You ok?" Adrien asked noticing that she wasn't paying attention.

"Yeah" Marinette replied, which was sort of true, but kinda not. "I'm gonna get a drink." She said before running off to the snack table.
_______________________________________
Just wait till the next chapter, it gets really good!!!
Btw, I wrote the rest of the book already, only 3 more parts after this one, but trust me you will not be disappointed by the ending.
I have a really emotional ending and it's just pure awesomeness! -Lizzy