Part 8

Marinette sat on her bed. Millions of thoughts raced through her mind and no one to tell. The only people she could talk to about this are Adrien and Chat because they are the only ones who know her secret. They also happened to be the same person, and the same person she wants to talk about, not to.

"Tikki, I need advise. What do I say? Do I even need to say anything? Can I just avoid him forever?" Marinette moaned.

"You can't just avoid him forever especially since there two of him, you need to talk to him," Tikki said. "And you have no reason to be nervous around either of them. You weren't never nervous around Chat before, and the only different now is that he knows who you are, and Adrien is the same person, so you shouldn't be nervous around him either" Tikki continued.

"I just never thought that anyone would ever know who Ladybug really is," Marinette babbled on "And if anyone knew, I thought it would be my bestie, Alya!" She moaned.

"Text him and meet him somewhere to talk" Tikki said. "I'll come if you need help"

"Okay" Marinette said confidently
Marinette: hey, meet me at our spot, where we met as Ladybug and Chat Noir, we need to talk.😊

"Plagg, she wants to meet me at our spot to talk!" Adrien said excitedly.

"Well, then go!" Plagg responded.

Adrien: be there in 10 😊
(here's the exciting part I know yall will love)

Adrien walked in on Tikki and Marinette talking. "Hello m'lady" Adrien said with a charming smile and a spark of hope in his eyes.

"Will you be my kitty cat?" Marinette asked with a shy laugh. "Sorry, I'm not as good with puns as you ar-" Adrien pulled her towards him and put his lips on hers. He put his ands around her waist and she put her hands through his blonde hair. After a few minuetes of kissing, Marinette pulled away and looked at the time. "Sorry, I , um" she mumbled.

"What's wrong, cats got your tounge?" Adrien asked with a charming laugh.

"I have homework, and I need to get some sleep, you too, the teacher will be mad if either of us are late again" Marinette said.

They had one more kiss before both of them walked away with a big grin on their face.