The Honeymoon

Explanation
Before I start the story I need to say that since they were I'm gonna say about 16 when they got engaged, I'm gonna have them be married about 4 years later when they are about 20 and this is the honeymoon which was right after they got married. This will take place the day after they got married.
_______________________________________
Adrien's pov

I woke up next to my princess. The girl I will now spend the rest of my life with. I knew ever since I saw her that she's the one. She had the most beautiful smile and her laugh made my heart flutter. She looked even more beautiful when she was sleeping. I stared at her while her big blue eyes fluttered open. "Hello Mrs. Agrestes" I said making her smile even wider.

"Hi kitty" Marinette said back before pulling me closer to her and locking her lips onto mine. I was definitely the most luckiest guy on earth. Not only do I get Marinette, the most amazing and sweetest girl ever, but I also get the very loved hero Ladybug. I'm one spoiled kid. She got up and walked to our kitchen. When we were about 18 we bought an house together. I know it's crazy to buy a house with a girl your not even married to yet at the age of 18, but I knew that we would never split apart, she's the one. Ever since we bought this place, we have taken turns making breakfast, and today was her turn. I got up and out of our room to the living room and turned on the tv. I looked behind me, in the kitchen, to see an angel making pancakes.

"Chocolate chip pancakes, how did you know there my favorite?" I asked while laughing. She laughed back making my heart jump. There's the beautiful laugh I love.

"Oh, I don't know, it's not like you've been asking me all this week" she said in a mocking tone.

"So m'lady, are you ready for our romantic evening... with Nino and Alya" I said mockingly. We decided to go to Hawaii, but Marinette wanted to bring our friends so they aren't left out.

"I do everything with Alya, and I'm not gonna have going to Hawaii the ONLY thing I don't take her to!" Marinette exclaimed. She took two plates out and sat next to me, handing me one of the plates. It was three pancakes topped with strawberries and blueberries and frosted with whipped cream.

"Omg Mrs. Agrestes!" Alya said while slamming the door open. Against my wishes, Marinette gave her a key to our house. She ran over and hugged Marinette from behind. Alya whispered something into Marinette's ear and they both giggled.

"No!" Marinette yelled. "We didn't!"

"Sure ok" Alya replied. They both giggled again. I had no idea what they were talking about.

"What are you girls talking about?" I asked.

Marinette's eyes widened and her cheeks burned red. "Nothing" she replied while Alya giggled. Nino stumbled in, carrying a lot of bags.

"I'm guessing Nino's the bag carrier" I chuckled.

"Yeah" Nino huffed. He dropped the bags all over the floor.

"That's a lot of bags!" Marinette exclaimed with a giggle.

"And only one of them is mine!" Nino replied. Alya rolled her eyes.

"I needed all of this stuff!" Alya yelled.

"I think you have more bags than me!" Marinette said gesturing towards her bags in the corner.

I grabbed Marinette and pulled her face close to mine, my lips smashed against hers. I pulled away and said "ready?" With a smirk.
_______________________________________
Ok so I'm doing a 2-3 part honeymoon thing.
I'm kinda running out of creative ideas rn, but I haven't posted in 4 days so... I decided to just post what I have rn.
Do you like it so far????
Should I continue?? Or should I just say that this is finished and move on to the next story (next story I'll post is how they met)  -Lizzy