Epilogue

With Sam and you're human family finally stopping from freaking out from the "little" news you spoke of to you we're now a giant alien robot. It all went well soon after that. And not just soon after a few days. Optimus stated out a message to all Autobots out in hiding. And now where we're you? With Ironhide after making "small" talk with everybot about you're. New body. Well not really new but you knew what you ment.

"So you missed me?" You stated as you grinned at Ironhide who looked down shyly. A grunt coming from him his cooling fans kicked in.

"O-of course I missed you (C/N). It's really good seeing you again.." Ironhide stated.

"Aww Hide I missed you too!" You brought him into an embrace with arms around around his neck as you barely reached the ground now. With him leaning down as you're pedes could make contact with the ground he slowly hugged you back tightly. "Well after all these memories came back that I missed you." You giggled as he rolled his optics.

Staying like that for a little while you two pulled back. Now in the arkward moment you looked around for words to speak as you suddenly became shy, and blushed madly as you're cooling fans kicked in. Spark spinning faster and nervous killing you in the inside. You we're brought from you're state as you looked at Ironhide who. Pecked you a kiss on the cheek.

"We should hang out more." Ironhide stated as he smiled and made his way to leave. Leaving you flustered from the sudden action cuasing you're fans to go on hard. And before stopping youself you ran towards Ironhide.

"Ironhide wait!" With Ironhide barely having a enough time to turn around you tackled him into a hug once more as you blurted out without thinking.

"Ironhide I love you." Not even realizing what you said until it was too late you could practically kill yourself now. Awaiting for him to crack up laughing or anything you closed you're optics shut embarresed. Thought you felt something press agains't on you're metallic lips. Opening you're optics you realized. Ironhide as kissing you. Not knowing what to do you slowly kissed back. Finally breaking apart from the kiss and you still strandling the mech without knowing he smiled up at you giving you butterflies in you're tanks.

"I've waited for so long for you to tell me that. And now that you are back. Back to me. I love you too (C/N)" Smiling happily you rested you're helm ontop his spark chasis. Hearing his nice calming spark spinning you closed you're optics.

"I'm glad you waited....for me."

And that is up thank you all my readers/Foxes for reading this story! I'm glad you enjoyed it (Hopefully) And now that it is finished I....well I dunno but anyways like always. THANK YOU ALL!!