Chapter 9 The Battle

(C/N) Now stance for you're Cybertronian name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the road trip you were finally told what was going on since of your absences. That including a little brief talk from Hide on what went on after death. Shocking as it was you didn't pay no mind to this "new" body of your's. At least yet. Sadly after the Bumblebee and other's incident you heard of you we're told we wouldn't save them. The news breaking you're heart or uh..Spark now. You couldn't do anything to change Optimus's mind. Of course you're reasoning will be useless but you agreed to it. With the drive going on seemingly in the desert road, a yellow figure up in the horizon of the road we we're on. Came on perfect view pretty fast, as the yellow object was recognize as Bumblebee! Along with some black vehicels. No time to chat or an explination, in this moment. With Optimus leading the way made a turn following in the newly side as the rest of us followed doing so. Now behind them we followed without question.

Driving in a highway. Not soon after the signals of Decepticons were picked up as they drove in high speeds, trying to catch up with us. As they ran over and pushed over shocked drivers. Disaster strucking we continued driving, putting the petal to the metal. The Cons in reach one of them transformered, And with Optimus behind us transformed as well. Willing to take on the con, The con tackled Optimus and both got hurled off the freeway. With that leaving out of you're sights you didn't worry as you knew Prime will be alright.

Now being in the city's streets. We stopped in a halt staring up at a vet. Until realizing it wasn't any normal jet Ironhide transformed sending the warning.

"It's Starscream!" Ironhide shouted as you and the rest transformed as well. Getting ready for a attack. Going with Rachet, Bee, Jazz and Hide went on to try and stop a incoming missle. As you usher the humans to get to safety. Hearing an explosive, at that a strong one made you fly off into a building, luckily with no humans. Grunting you looked up injured.

"Oh my god. Bumblebee. You're legs!" Sam said as you snapped you're helm to the direction, alarmed. Getting out of the destroyed building you carefully, as not to squish any remaining humans or any of sorts. Made you're way to the mostly where the destruction was set. Watching worriedly, seeing the yellow mech without his legs. In instinct you tried helping as Sam rample on about if Bee was alright.

"Bee don't try you're hurt!" You exclaimed placing both servos on his shoulder plates trying to get him to stop him from injuring himself even further.

"Rachet!" Sam and you both called on in such a conisidence. Starscream will defiantly pay. As you tried helping Bee to a safer place to put on rest. A shot fired making you turn you're helm to the direction of the source.

"Another con!" Scraps you thought. Turning you're helm back around to face Bee who was whirling about you should go and help. You hesitated but noded.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." You promised quickly making you're way to help on with the con with the others. Transforming, you charged at the con with the incoming of both Ironhide and Jazz. In close range Jazz went on ahead and attacked first.

"Come on you Decepticon punk!" Jazz said. And with you coming in, in second as you transformed and launched onto his back. Trying to destroy him he transformed, Trying to get us off. Succeed on getting Jazz off you held on as best as you can as you tried attacking him and dodging his servos at the same time. Having a time to transformer you're servo into a gun. You shooted at his shoulder before he throwed you off. And the rest of them taking care of him as you landed on you're pedes and went on to help finish the con off. With the help of both humans, and Cybertronians working together. The con was greatly out numbered as he met his end.

"(C/N) Are you alright?" Ironhide said with a tint of worried heard in his voice as you turned to him and nodded.

"I'm a bit rusty but I can still kick some con aft!" You responded back to Hide who in return nodded back.

"It's Megatron retreat!" Rachet reported. With humans running for their lives and with the Megatron now brought from their ever lasting stasis. You wouldn't hold back. Not this time.

"Fall back!" The distance call of a certains person's voice was heard as Jazz tried to take him down. But Megatron not being the weak, nor was he that at all. No. He grown more powerful. And with Megatron shooting at Jazz you found yourself shotting Megatron's back. Seeming that didn't look like it affected him he swiftly turned around and shotted at you're direction. Just in time for you to dodge it. Turning to face Megatron once more. He was no longer there as neither Jazz. Knowing Jazz can handle himself you stood up and went on to see what was next in store.

"Sam we will protect you." You heard as you catched up with the others. Nodding in agreement you looked at you're adopted human brother who looked up questionly up at you before taking off with the cube. Thought with time wasting as Sam and you're human friend Maykela shared a moment together. You rolled you're optics. Knowing this was going to happen one day, but not in a situation like this or place like this. Right now. It brought you to be very unpatient.

"Sam get to the building!"

"Move!" Finally making a move. Sam made a run for it as for what Ironhide told. We followed in as we protected sam from the Con....you thought who fragging died! But no here you we're side on side with Rachet and Ironhide taking him down.

"Cover fire" Transforming you're servo to command you shot at the Decepticon. Along with the other two mechs. As we followed Sam.

"Watch out!" Ironhide warned as he blocked a incoming Decepticon attack for Sam as he was, Hide was thrown back from the force. Needing to jump over Ironhide as to not tramble over him you continued to follow in order. No matter what.

"Keep moving Sam."

"Don't stop." Ironhide in courage Sam to continue with his task as we ran beside him in a distance. Nearing the building it all got inturupted as Starscream took landing. Blocking our path. Falling you quickly regain you're self, as Starscream started to fire at us. And with the other two doing the same we dodged another fire, and distance our selves as Rachet and you took fire at the mutated dorito. Starscream escaping we collapsed to the ground, injured, and tired.

"Sam get to the building." And with that Sam ran off obeying. As the fighting raged on. You know. You couldn't simply just give up. Hurt or not hurt. You would fight until death once again.

TIME PASSING BY CUZ YOU WE'RE WITH HIDE AND HATCHET :D

A long effort battle has finally came to it's end. The city destroyed. And the lost of one comrade. But all that was worth it. And now with Megatron dead. The war between Autobots and Decepticons we're at it's ends. Slowly everyone reuniting back as we faced our leader and Sam.

"Sam. I owe you my life. We are in you're depth." Optimus responded to Sam. Maykela and Bumblebee finally showing up Maykela stepped out with a smile.

"We couldn't save him." You heard as you turned around sadly to look over at the two piece Jazz in Optimus servos. He did great, you thought. And you know this was what he wanted and now was at peace in the well of sparks.

"Oh Jazz.....We lost a great comrade. But gain new ones. Thank you. All of you. You honoured us with you're bravery." Optimus vowed as he spoke to everyone.

"Permission to speak sir." Bumblebee said through a radio. at least that's what you're thinking.

"Permission granted old friend."

"You speak now?" Gently you kicked the Sam with you're pede in annoyance of his comment.

"I wish to stay with the boy."

"If that is his choice." Optimus responded. With Bee looking down at his human friend Sam with hopeful optics. Sam smiled nodding his head looking up at him.

"Yes."