Dealing with his kids

Princeton:When it comes down to any situation with his baby girl Nevaeh he's the one that makes sure everything and i mean everything is taken care of.He's very overprotective although he doesn't see it at all.His favorite saying is "well she is a princess,that's royalty you know". You have no choice but to watch and after all the games and fun is over admire them as they sleep in her "princess palace".

Ray:He can't handel his twins jaylen and layla by himslef. two reasons,They're twins, and they are too much like him.Through out him babysitting while you take a girls day out they pester him with ton of pranks, the loud music videos, and the energy they have his day has become stressful.Looks like when you return he's gonna need a whole week of re-covery (if  you know what i mean) 

Prodigy:His son CJ is much like his father so it's a pretty relaxing day you kno the regular. Basketball,video games,lots and lots of chicken,and T.v. but you know the day isn't complete without  a couple of dance numbers.As you walk back into your home you find both of your boys battling it out to a Chris Breezy number. you just sit and enjoy them going head to head as you shake your head whispering "like father most definatly like son"

Roc: Lil Shawn as everyone calls your son DeShawn spends a day with his role model..His dad. he suggests he wears a swagged outfit to match.they stop by the studio with the guys and off to the park where he can walk his new puppy (all Roc's idea you had no say so) later than expected they come back home with ice cream to tell you about the days activities..you love your boys