part 2 of Romantic bath (wedding day)

Yn p.o.v.

Almost 11 months passed since I been proposed to by Princeton and the wedding is finally here. The wedding is taking place at this botanical garden with lots if roses, hydrangeas, and Lilies are apart of my wedding and the sun is at it's perfect peak. It's beautiful and I'm excited, everything is perfect, my dress fits perfectly, the bridesmaid dresses are also perfect, and my wedding band for Princeton came how I wanted it to be. He doesn't want anything second best for the wedding and I'm kinda the same but as long as I'm marrying my best friend I will be happy. Also I have a huge surprise for him. I am a week pregnant and I am excited to tell everyone at the wedding especially Prince. The wedding is starting in 45 minutes and alot of things happened after he proposed. My mom left my step dad and he is gonna be sentence for 30 years to life, my dad is back in my life thanks to Princeton, I'm modeling for expensive clothing brands, and I am marrying the man of my dreams. My mom, and his mom come in my suite, along with my bridesmaids.

YM: oh my God. Yn,  you look so beautiful.

Yn: Thank you.

P.M: Mija, he's just gonna cry.

Yn:  I can't wait to see him at the end of the aisle.

Y.M: Okay, Its time for you to walk down the aisle.

*end of ceremony *

Pastor: You may now kiss your blushing bride.

*HE kissed me in front of our family and friends. THE garden let out butterflies and I grabbed my bouquet and went hand in hand. In the limo the surprise is waiting on him in the limo.*

Prince: What's this love.

Yn:  open it and see.

*opens it and sees sonogram photos. *

Prince: Are you pregnant.

Yn: I'm a week pregnant.

Prince: Well prepare to eat healthy and lots of LOVE coming your way. Especially from my mother.

Yn: I'm ready. I love you. Jacob Perez

Prince: I love you too. Yn Perez.