Your 1st Child

Prince: He was a pain in your ass ever since he'd found out you guys were expecting. It's safe to say he would be a really good father.The good thing is your both had a great time during your pregnancy, it was exciting and annoying along the way but you couldn't have asked for a better person to start a family with. The one day you actually got to sit back and take things easy it happened... On August 2nd you welcomed your babygirl Nevaeh Rose into the world at 6pds and 4oz.

Ray:You went through two months of hell before you acttualy told ray you were pregnant. Between the constant layers of clothing, the horrible weight gaining,the kick-ass morning sickness and the pressure of his mother dropping hints at you whenever the three of you were together.You just came out and confessed. You'll never forget the confused turned angry expression that found it's way across his face.The day of your sisters fantacy wedding it happend...Febuary 16th your Twins Layla Mone't and Jaylen Ace arrived at 4pds 4oz each.

Prod:He could always tell when your mood changed that something was up....so he pretty much dragged you to the Doctor's office to get tested. It was kinda weird being as he didn't even give you a chance of finding out on your own and practically hiding it, or having any fun. You weren't restricted during your pregnancy but you couldn't do much with him constantly in your grill...! Early morning of October 26th your son Christopher Jacen was born at 8pds 2oz.

Roc: Just the thought of you being pregnant made him lightheaded, so imagine how he reacted when it actually happened. Not to give the impression that he wasn't excited, he just has a really bad past with babysitting...Let the pracice begin. You did everything from home remidies to baby care classes..lets just say he's way more comfortable with holding a baby now more than ever. Late evening at  his parents annual dinner party you were rushed to the hospital with a panicing roc and family tagging along. Your son DeShawn Laceion was born at 6pds and 5oz. 

BIG HAPPY FAMILIES RIGHT.!! Lol HAPPY 2014.!!! ~Shay