A Date

Ray: Every date you've ever been on with ray is always fun. You've been kicked out of places and even banned..But the night always comes to a close with endless laughter. The day starts out with breakfast and then shopping for later on in the evening....Now the night begins...you both get dressed and to your surprise niether of you really wanted to get dressy, so you decided on sweats and a movie. 30mins into the movie you both got kicked out for starting a "popcorn war" and getting everyone involved. After a good laugh you both decided to take a stroll along the beach...which was a bad idea because it was cold as hell along the lakefront. To end off your date you both went back to your apt. you both lived in to create the movie scene all over again...

 Prince: Since you still live with your parents dates are a breath of air. He makes sure that every moment of the date you have a smile on your face, which is the sweetest thing ever. He figures the best spot for a date is the amusement park..not 2 mention it's in the middle of the winter. When you pull up to Winter WonderFest and finally go in something catches Prince's eye that you aren't really sure of....Ice Skating. When he finally persuades you to try something new you both pick up courage and get on the rink....let's just say a couple of pain pills will be needed to fall asleep. When you are finally dropped off at home you attempt to relax your aching body, a fun night to remember.

Roc: You both choose to sit around the house and watch movies..it's the middle of finals week and your both stressed and you both really just want to cuddle and relax for the evening. Movie picks from The Best Man, Texas Chainsaw, Friday and many more you both curl on to the couch and began the night off comfortable....Later is a nice trip to the icecrem store to end the night off.

Prod: He likes to plan surprises and leave hints. To start off the day you wake up to breakfast, flowers and a note simply telling you to "get dressed up". On top of that he sends you a text letting you know he's sending over his cousin Heather to help you get ready for the night...When she arrives she has a dress and heels in hand and after your dressed and beat to the max in natural makeup. She leads you outside where there is a limo waiting and sends you off with a smile. You approach the limo waiting for Prod to be inside...which he isn't. You pull up to one of your favorite Italian resturants where inside you find you romantic boyfriend inside.....Mi piace