Roc *First time*

Its my first time doing a rated r imagine.

Yn p.o.v

*I have been thinking about losing my virginity my 2 year relationship to my boyfriend Chresanto but everyone prefers to call him Roc. He asked me out on valentines day freshman year of high school and I never been so happy with a guy. Lately I've been thinking of giving him my virginity but also I dont want to become a teen mom at 16 years old. I love roc with my heart and soul but Im just nervous. Maybe if I ask him then about it then I can get a definate answer out of him. I drive to his house and its nobody at his house so I guess they are out for a while. I walk up to the door and I see Roc with nothing but a wifebeater that he might have spilled water on and basketball shorts. His muscles  and abs are making me wet right now.*

Roc: Babe. You okay.

Yn: Yea. Umm listen can I talk to you about something.

Roc: Yea. anything.

( I'm really nervous on what his answer is.We walk to his room and I sit on top of his bed.)

Roc: What is it you want to talk about babe.

Yn: Listen. I dont know I can put this.

Roc: Nobody hurt you did they cause if they did I got no problem killing a nigga.

Yn: No babe. Umm I want to lose my virginity to you.

Roc: Wow Yn.

Yn: If its too soon then I understand If your not ready I just had been thinking and dreaming about this since our anniversery.

Roc: Well yea. I want to lose my virginity to you as well but I wanted to wait until you were ready.

Yn: Roc Really.

Roc: Yeah! And if you really wanted Roczilla all you had to do was ask.

Yn: Really babe. (seductively bites her lips and sits on Roc's lap.)

Roc: You can have me anytime.

Yn: Like right now

*Rated R*

*I kiss roc so intensly while I also hold on to his friend. Roczilla is getting huger everytime I touch him. I break the kiss to take off my shirt and my shorts. When roc kissed me he flipped me over so he was on top and I was at the bottom. He took off his wifebeater and shorts so he was left in his boxers while I'm still in my underwear. My bra came off and he just looking at my boobs and He licks the right boob while the left one is in his hand. Then this dirty trick came to my mind*

Yn: Hey can I show you something.

Roc: okay should I be suprised.

Yn: Yes so close your eyes.

*When he closes his eyes I grab my secret weapon which is one of his dress ties. I grab his ties but first I take off my underwear and then kiss his lips more.* I tie his left arm to his dresser and his right arm to make it loose so he can reach for the condoms. Roc had condoms waiting for me fr about a week. I rip the condom wrapper and then take his boxers off all Im thinking is how is that going to fit inside of me?*

Yn: Okay open them.

Roc: Im tied up Oh the next time I got you.

Yn: Whatever Im in control now Eat me out NOW.

*I sat on his face and and I swear he ate me good so I wanted to taste him while and he tasted real good A few handjobs did him right. I put the condom on him and I got on top of him and just went inside of him. His stroke game is on point I think I said his name about 10 times. I untied him and we did so many postions I couldnt even count. we both felt us climax together and it felt amazing.*

Roc: Babe. Im glad I lost my virginity to you.

Yn: Me too. I love you

Roc: I love you too.

*We cuddled with the covers over our naked bodies and watched our favorite movie together Love and Basketball.*

( My first rated R Chapter. What did you guys think?)