Princeton imagine (Labor pains)

YN p.o.v.

I have been pregnat with my daughter for more than the doctor excpected I was suppose to deliver September 12th but it was braxton contractions. This baby is kicking and my fiance is at work which sucks but I have my mother in law to be which is good. She is a sweetheart so she can cuss Prince out in spanish so I dont have to cut him.

Mama Perez: How are you doingYn?

Yn: HELL. She is killing my back but now I have to use the bathroom so can you help me up?

Mama Perez: Okay (she feels a liquid) UMMM Yn I think your water broke.

Yn: Oh GOD TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL AND CALL JACOB.

Prince p.o.v.

Im at the office in this meeting to see what everyone came up for the company when I get a call from my mom. I hope Yn's not in labor but I never know. 

Prince: Hola mama

Mama Perez: De la mano de obra en su esposa .Así cortó su breve reunión (Your wife's in labor .So cut your meeting short) 

Prince: Okay. Tell her to breath and I will meet you at the Hospital. 

Mama Perez: Dont worry we are at the hospital next to your office.

Prince: Okay. I will be down in 3 minutes.

*My fiancee is now in labor with my child.Its a girl we havent discussed names for her but she will be beautiful just like her mother. We met at an all white party and Usually Im never spung but for Yn I'll be Sprung anytime she needs me to be. She is the first girl that I can say I never cheated on and now Im getting married. But now I have to focus cause she 's in Labor. I get their and she is screaming lo loud.*

Yn: Jacob I wanna kill you. You put your sperm in me and I'm in pain

Mama Perez: Mijo. Cant save you on this but your grandma is here on the couch.

Grandma Perez: Hola mijo

Jacob: Hola abuela.

Yn: Get the doctor.

DR: Okay Yn. (checks her) You are fully Dialated So you can push.

Yn: Im so ready to push

DR: Its time Okay Push

Yn p.o.v.

*When the doctor says push I pushed with all might and breathed when I needed a break. I want to see my daughter, hold her, feed her, everything my mother did before she left this earth. But  then I met jacob he became my everything. First kiss, first time, first love and my true love while in college now Im getting married in less than a year to him. Now after 30 minutes of pushing, Here she is. My newborn daughter. She Looks like my mom which is gonna make me cry. She looks like my mom me and Has my eyes and A mixture of Jacob and My personality combined*

Prince: (While holding their daughter) She's perfect

Yn: I got the perfect name for her.

Prince: What is it?

YN: Rosalina Marianna Perez

Prince: That is beautiful

Yn: I love you

Prince: Love you too

Prince p.o.v.

Rosalina looks really perfect and she is all mine. My first child and I will cherish this moment til the day I die.