❤ His little girl❤

Princeton: When Neveah is born no one can pick her up except him cause she is now going to be His princess and always will be his little princess. She has his eyes, nose, smile and hair.At age 5, He wants her around more to spend time with her before school starts and she's Okay with it. Necessary at first grade is so cute cause Prince picked out her outfit. Total misfit for her daddy.Her first boyfriend he will not be happy cause in His mind no boy. can replace their bond and he doesn't want her hurt.Cause If they do then Prince will murder the boy. The day he picks out her prom dress and wedding dress will be the day that he could possibly lose His little girl forever. But no matter What will hapen she will Always be His little girl now and forever.

Roc: when christina is born the first thing on his mind is no boy can touch her if they do it will be a problem. Christina is like her mom when she's older she likes to shop alot and Roc doesnt have a problem with it. She has her daddy personality and her mom vision for perfection. When school starts its a whole other ball game with the her getting older and her possibly getting a boyfriend but christina getting a boyfriend is the furthest ting off her mind until she reaches high school. She met this guy James and he is everything she wanted in a guy. He is willing to make her happy and to keep the peace between him and her father but nothing will change for roc and christina cause she is a true daddy's girl.

Ray:  when Layla is born she is the object of his eyes and will be just like His mom and wife are. He loves her to death and will protect. her at any cost. Her mom and ray will get in an argument whether to put her in school or home school her. Her mom says it's better to have her in school with kids her own age and make friends.  Ray is the total opposite, he wants her home at all times. But her mom won the debate and she loves school. she is a smart individual with good grades all through school. In college she met the love of her life Caleb through her roomate. Ray excepting Caleb was extremly hard but at the end of the day, they had the same things in common. Her wedding day was special and she will always be ha daddy's girl.

(Now its time for the newest member of mb Elijah to have an imagine)

EJ: His daughter Jadah was born at home it was a suprise birth for him and his wife cause they didnt know she was pregnant. Even though her last two births were plan and she had boys. They never expected to have more kids, Jadah looks like him but acts like his mom and thats all he wanted. Jadah loves her daddy so much that she wants to be like him when she grows up a performer. Jadah at school was an amazing dancer and had all dance classes from pre-school through high school. She got a dance scholarship and got into UCLA to be clos to her daddy. The day she got a boyfriend was the worst day of Ej's life cause Its his litle girl growing up. His name is Ben and they were togehter all the time. They got engaged after graduation and the wedding was huge celebration. his speech was short and sweet. "Everyone sees Jadah as a bride and  lovely young woman. I see her as my little girl who I taught how to ride a bike and teach her to dance when I was in Mb." Jadah was speechless cause her dad was not willing to give Ben a chance but now that he did he is happy to see His little girl happy and that's all he wants for her cause when Jadah's happy He's happy.