"Strictly Buisness"

*knock, knock*

I open the door to Bruce.

"hello, Harleen"

Bruce! I run up, and hug him, throwing him off balance. God, I've missed him. I can smell the tree and ocean scent embedded into his cape. I'm so glad you're here! I yell, turning back to wink at Ivy.

"Now, now...I'm only here to organize your criminal record. Remember that."

Aweeeee come on Batboy, don't ya wanna have fuuuuunnnn?!! *wink wink*

"Yes, I would like to have fun, but your record is more important than amusement."

I hear Ivy sigh over my shoulder, as she wraps her leafy-green arms around me, "ah, come on Bruce. A little mischief never hurt anyone.."

"Actually, it quite has. Harley, this is this your fourth charge for breaking and entering this month." he says, while waving around my legal documents.

Well, well. It's no big deal. Hell, if they arrest me now, the super hero's won't have to stop me. Without crime, there is no need for them. I think Bruce understands this. Maybe that's why he's never actually turned me in. Sliding my hands down his back, I whisper 'aw, well there's not much we can do about that anyways, come on. you've have a long week...join us..' I tug at his hand. 'You know we love you..'

He turns around with great speed, and pins me to the wall.

"don't ever tease me again, if I want you, I'll have you."

Running his hand down my side, he calls Ivy over.

"Ivy, set up the "playroom," we'll join you momentarily."

Awe, Puddin, I knew ya'd give in!! I practically shreik. Ideally, he shuts me up with a deep, passionate kiss. He guides me down the hall, towards the playroom. Ivy creaks open the door, just as we approach.

"hello, my lovies" she sighs from behind the door.

Bruce shoves me through the door, kissing me through the motions, as Ivy runs her hands through my hair. He softly guides me to the bed, as Ivy settles herself into a twist of green and pink flowers. Together, they lay me onto the the bed. Instantly, our bodies become entwined; Ivy's legs spread around my head, Bruce's legs parted over mine. I've got quite the view of them making out from here. She's grinding into my face; he's grinding into my lower regions. I can feel her getting wetter by the second as I work my tongue into her,her moans increasing in volume. Holding onto him, she is now in a full straddle over my lips and face.I can tell that he is doing a very nice job of stimulating the both of us, due to the luxurious screeching of Ivy. In this very moment, it becomes apparent that we're all feeling the same way. The 17 second euphoria is nearing, and the tension is rising. She shifts and slides over my tongue as Bruce fastens one hand onto my waist, increasing his speed. The intensity in each thrust has pushed me to the brink, and I am offered no other choice but to moan into her slit as he cums, deep inside of me, as I reach orgasm. The vibrations of my moans travel through Ivy, causing her to shake and struggle as she finally releases. God damn, she looks so sexy like this. They both collapse beside me, ready to call it a day. We lay here together now, are twisted bodies grasping on to one another for the sake of desire. The thrill is still coursing through me, driving me to do more sinful things. I wonder if Bruce feels the same way. I wonder what God thinks about two villains and a hero in bed together. My thoughts have taken over and I am now finding myself solely in his arms. They carry me off into a far and distant galaxy. Knowing Ivy will take care of me, I let myself drift away. Collectively, we travel the dimensions through candy filled planet-like dreams.

"good night Harley...I'll stay until morning" he delicately whispers "sleep tight."

Throughout my dreams I can still feel his grip on me, yet it's comforting to know that not all is lost with my one true love, Ivy.