Chapter 4

"Mason is soo sweet. When we kissed, he was so gentle. I felt like I was in heaven. When you left, we talked and randomly we would kiss. He is so cute," Sarah said.

"Triston is an awesome kisser. He tastes like peppermints. And you guys know how much I love peppermints. We told jokes and laughed," Maddy said.

"Well, I'm glad you guys are happy. Isaiah is so hot. We are going on a friend date. How do I tell Mike?" I asked.

"Ooooo. I don't know. Just hide it and when it comes up, say it's an old friend," Maddy said.

"I thought Isaiah was hot in 8th grade, when he got contacts and lost the braces and acne. Maddy didn't like him like that. Too close of a friend. I lost interest when I met Mason. He is sooo HOT!" Sarah shrieked.

"Wow. Well I'm tired. Good night, love you guys," I said.

~

It was Saturday and I just got out of the shower looking for something to wear. I put on some underwear and put some gray skinny jeans with an Injustice t-shirt that was black with all the DC comic characters. I know I'm such a nerd. A/ N INJUSTICE IS A VIDEO GAME OF THE DC COMIC CHARACTERS (SUPERMAN, BATMAN, AQUA MAN ETC)

I put on some mascara and lip gloss and left at 7:50. I got there just in time and saw Isaiah sitting at a 2 seat table on his phone. I walked up and saw he was wearing dark jeans and a beatles tee. Why is he doing this to me!?

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," he replied.

"Let's get some breakfast and talk."

"Ok, but I insist on buying. It will boost my man hood."

"Which one?" I laughed. He laughed too.

"My man card. Is that better?"

"Yes." I smiled.

"You have an amazing smile."

I blushed and said,"Yours is not so bad either."

"What can I get for you two?" the lady at the counter asked. We ordered and waited to the side for our coffee.

"So, how was the big city?"

"Good, we lived in a penthouse in New York. My grandparents are wealthy and own like 15 old hotels and restored them. So it wasn't soo bad," I said.

"Sounds cool. Are you going back in the end of the summer?"

"Yeah, I wish I could stay longer."

"Why can't you?"

"Well, ummm... I don't know."

"Why don't you just ask to stay. Get time away from home, back home."

"That didn't make much sense. But I get it. And yeah, I'll ask. Wait... what about my brother?"

"What about him?"

"I don't know. He's been there for me forever. And he's leaving for college."

"You'll always have Sarah and Maddy. They could even stay with you in the apartment."

"I guess... I'll ask. We'd have a LOT of fun." We finished walked out.

"I can't believe you like that game."

"Like? Ha. I LOVE that game. I love all those games. Me and Zach play against each other all the time. Also I have had a lot of guy friends. So, yeah."

"That is awesome. Don't say you watch sports too."

"Well... I do. My favorite is Soccer. They have the hottest guys and go team Portugal."