Chapter 10

My grandparents and Zach finally went back to New York. I just got back from the air port and was exhausted. I laid down on my bed and went to sleep, it was getting pretty late.

I woke up and stretched my body out feeling so much better. I called my grandma, "Hi sweetie," she answered.

"Hey, just wanted to see if you made it home safe," I said.

"Oh, yeah. We're good. I had so much fun this weekend, and I'm glad to know your safe. You kids grow up so fast," she said. I could hear her start to cry.

"Oh grandma, don't worry. I'll always be your baby," I said assuringly.

"I know, I just can't beleive your living far away from me."

"I know. I miss you so much. I got to go, I have a date with Isaiah later and I don't want to be late."

"Ok, but don't give him a bj or whatever you kids call it nowadays."

"Grandma!" I squelled.

"I'm watching you young lady."

"Ok, I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

"Bye sweetie. Have fun." I hung up the phone and showered. I put on a navy blue sweatar and some white skinny jeans. I put on some black high top converse and put on some lip gloss. I brushed my teeth and went to Sarah's room.

"How do I look?" I asked. Sarah and Maddy looked up from their movie.

"You look gorgeous," Sarah said.

"You should let me borrow that sweater," Maddy said.

"Thanks Sarah, for I don't know, answering my question. What do you think Maddy?" I asked.

"You look sexy babe. Isaiah isn't going to be able to take his eyes off you," she said.

"Aww, thank you. I'll let you borrow my sweater now," I said. The door bell rang and I said,"Well, ladies, have a nice night. I may see you in the morning, maybe not." I winked and left.

I opened the door and saw Isaiah at the door. He was wearing gray jeans that fit him just right with a white shirt with a gray rolling stones symbol. Man he looked good, was all I could think about.

"Zoey, Zoey, you ready?"

"Huh?" I didn't realize I was spaced out.

"Are you ready to leave?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah," I said grabbing my purse and keys. We walked to his car and we drove off.

We drove to that park we went to last time. We travaled through the woods and found a pefect spot under the trees. I layed out the blanket from the trunk and he layed out the food. We both sat down and got a sandwitch.

"The stars look beautiful tonight," I said to Isaiah.

"Yeah, they twinkle like your eye," Isaiah said.

"Awww, thank you," I said hiding my face so he doesn't see me blush.

We ate our food in silence, but not an awkward silence. After we ate, I got up and sat on his lap. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Whatever you want," he replied. We came closer together until our lips were touching. It started soft and slow, and then I grabbed his head deepening the kiss. Soon there was tongue involved, and I started feeling up and down his chest. He put his hands around my butt and brought me closer to him. When we came up for breath, I took my shirt off.

He took the hint and took his off too, and we continued kissing. His hands reached for the back of my bra and unhooked it. I took it off and we went back to kissing. He started kissing up and down my neck making me moan. He got to my chest and did his business down there.I had my fingers laced in his hair moaning softly.

Then he started kissing down to my stomache and stopped right where my pants began. He looked up at me and asked,"Are you ready for this?" I nod looking down at him. he pulls off my pants and then his. I put my bare chest against his and we start kissing again. I kiss him hungrily and he kisses me back the same way.

I can tell this is the right time to give it up and that Isaiah is the right person. I know he'll be gentle and don't take things too fast. I take off my underwear and take his off with it. This time I'm going to acctually give it up. 

He looked up at me to double check and I nod.