Chapter 2

9 years later

"And here's to the graduating class of 2013," said my high school principal. We spent the last 9 years in New York with our grand parents.

"WHOOOOOO!" we all shouted throwing our caps in the air then catching it. I've been waiting for this day for 7 years, because today we're leaving for the summer to go back to Wisconsin. I'm going to meet up with Maddy and Sarah and Zach is meeting up with Angela and Mike. Before I left to start traveling, I said my goodbyes to my friends, and I gave my soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend a long kiss.

"You ready to go?" Zach asked.

"Yeah," and with that we left to get in our cars. It took a while to convince my brother to let me take my car too. But he finally gave in.

~

It took about 15 hours, minus the stops. We left at around 3:00 pm and got there at arond 6:00 am. I pulled up to Sarah's house and saw them standing in the front yard. I got out the car and ran to them screaming and hugging them. I started crying and ruined my mascara. We all started crying. Sarah broke us from our hug and said,"We are still in our PJs and we are going to Lake Michigan today."

"I'll take a shower while you two get ready," I replied. I took a quick shower and put on my favorite bikini. I put a yellow tee and a white mini skirt on top. I brushed my long wavy hair and let it down. I'm mixed with a lot of things but mainly Brazilian. I walked out and looked at my two bffs. We looked hot.

Sarah, she's Asian with her long dark brown hair and eyes. Maddy, she's half black and white. She has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. I love them like sisters. Thank you Eduardo, Dustin, and Chris for creating facebook, because I would never have known if they were still here, or whatever. We got in the car and drove for about 2 hours. While we drove, we talked about life and they told me how hot Mike is now.

When we get there, I texted Zach- Where r u guys?

"Right behind you," I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turn around and see Zach then Angela then... Mike? OH MY GOD, is that Mike? I must've been staring long because he started to smirk. I focused my eyes on Sarah and Maddy. They gave me that look that said I-told-you-so.

"Hey, does anyone want ice cream? I'm buying," I asked.

"Sure," everyone said at different times.

"I'll go with," I matched a face to that voice and saw it was Mike. We started walking to the ice cream booth.

"Damn," Mike said with a sigh.

"What?"I asked.

"Let's jut say, you grew up."

"Ha, like you didn't."

"Good or bad?" he asked with a smirk.

"Very, very, very good."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah. Did you keep my secrete?" I asked.

"What, about you staring at my-"

"Yes!" Talk about deja vu.

"Your secret is still safe with me." We get to the ice cream booth and after about 5 minutes of watching the lady struggle getting the ice cream together as fast as possible.

"Well, what do you think of me? Good or bad?" I asked.

"Alright," he said with a wink.

"FOR REAL!" I said slapping his arm.

"Fine, you're very hot. You happy?"

"Yes," I replied with a smile of satisfaction.

"So, you wanna give me a try?" he asked.