Chapter 7

I woke up with an erection in my face. "Ahhh!" I screamed. Everybody woke up.

"What's wrong?" Maddy said half awake. Isaiah woke up and realized, he ran to my bathroom.

"Sorry to wake you up guys. Go back to sleep," I said. I walked into my room and knocked on the door. "Hey, I'm sorry babe. You, I was just surprised."

"It's ok, I'm sorry for doing that to you," he said.

"It's fine. If it makes you feel better it's bigger than I expected," I said laughing. He laughed too. He walked out of the bathroom. I gave him a hug and noticed his little friend calmed downed. I kissed his cheek and said,"Let's get some breakfast."

"Yes, let's get ready," he said. I took a shower real quick, brushed my teeth, and put some clothes on. He did the same after. We drove to Waffle House and ordered.

"So tell me about your family," I said.

"Well I have 2 brothers that are twins. Billy and Greg. I have a sister that is 16 and her name is Shelby. My dad is the CEO of his own company. It is an environmental engineer company. My mom is an author for teen fantasy. What about yours?" he said.

"Well, my brother is going to college at Harvard. He wants to become a doctor. My mom was an artist and my father was a music writer. And you know my grandparents, I told you about them last time. What do you want to do with your life," I said.

"Well my father wants me to take on his company. But honestly, I just want to become an artist just like your mother. What about you?" he asked.

"Wow, how ironic, I want to become an author," I said. He payed and we went back to the apartment.

"That's crazy," he said.

"Yeah," I said walking up the stairs. We walked inside and everybody was awke and getting ready.

"Where were you two?" Maddy asked.

"Breakfast," I said. He sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap.

We watched tv for a few hours when Sarah asked,"Guys, were going to to the state fair. You coming?"

"Yeah," I said.

"Sure," Isaiah replied. We drove in Triston's truck. It took a few minutes, but on the drive we found out that Mason is really funny and Triston is nice.

"We're here!" Maddy chirped. We all got out the truck and paid for our tickets and add mission.

"What should we do next?" Mason asked.

"Lets ride the ship," Sarah suggested. We all let out our own form of yes. We go and give the guy out tickets. I sat in between Isaiah and this boy about 14. They checked us and made sure we were all secure.

"Hey foxy mama," the little boy said.

"Hi," I said weirded out.

"I'm Jerome, you are..."

"Out of your league," I said finishing off his sentence.

"Age won't stop me. I feel we are destined to be together," he said.

"Sorry, but I'm taken. There are more fish in the sea," I said.

The ride started. We were just swinging side to side for a little while. Then we were swinging around. I was screaming when we were hanging upside down. My hair was dangling down.

The ride was over and we went on another one and another and one more. We went on the ferris wheel. We went on with our dates. Isaiah ans I sat down and the ride started going up.