Chapter 9

Zoey's POV

I woke up on Isaiah's chest comepletly naked. I smiled at the memory of what happened last night. I slowly got up from the bed and put on my bra and panties. I turned on the tv and saw that 'The Breakfast Club', my favorite movie, was on. I put it on and cuddled back up with Isaiah.

After about 45 minutes of the movie, Isaiah woke up. "Good morning babe," he said.

"Good morning," I said.

"You sleep ok?" he asked.

"Great, how about you?"

"Same."

"Can we play video games?" I aksed.

"Of course."

"Ok, because I'm gonna go shopping with my folks. And I want to spend some fun time with you."

"Ok, let me brush my teeth real quick, and meet you there." We played for 3 hours. It was full of screaming in frustration, yelling at eachother, and small pecks on the lips.

"That was fun. I'll see you tomorrow. We are gonna watch the foot ball game, if you want to come over."

"I'll be there," hes replied. He cupped my face in his hamds and kissed me. I opened my mouth letting him know it's ok to enter. We were like that for about 45 seconds.

"Bye."

"Bye." I walked to my car and drobe home. When I got inside, I ran into my room and put my face in my pillow and shreiked. I layed there for a couple minutes going over what happened yesterday. After, I went and put on Flourence + the Machine radio on pandora and got in the shower. I washed my body with a smile on my face when my song came on, 'Make you feel my love' by Adele. I started singing, loudly.

There was knock on the door. "Yes!" I yelled.

"Shut the fuck up!" Maddy said.

"You an't seen nothing like me yet!" I sang louder.

"Oh my God!" she yelled leaving the door. After a while, I got out and put on my clothes. I was wearing a gray tank top with a laced back and black shorts that stopped mid thigh. I put on my gray converse and let my hair down and wavy.

"You look cute," Sarah said.

"Thanks, are your cramps going down?" I asked.

"Yeah. I took some IB profin like an hour ago," she said.

"Good. What are you going to do today?" I asked.

"Oh, nothing, just stay here and watch movies with Mason."

"Oh, cool. I'm going shopping. If you want to come later on."

"Sorry, me and Mason are going to have a slumber party."

"Oooohh! I know what's going to happen."

"Shut up! But, I think we're going to go all the way tonight."

"I'm just messing with you. I gave Isaiah a bj last night."

"What! Ohmigod! Was it big, he seems like he has a big one."

"It was huge! Hahaha. I mean, it was amazing. Then he licked me up and I was amazed. I never thought that could feel so good."

"Wow!"

"I know. I hope you have fun babe! Give me the details tomorrow. Love ya! Mwaaw!" I walked out the door and into my car. I drove to my grandparent's hotel.

"Hey grandma," I said.

"Hey, let's go," she said. We walked down to my car and drove to the mall. "So, I was just wondering. Have you had sex yet?"