Chapter 5

"Guess what guys," I said to Maddy and Sarah.

"What?" they asked in unison.

"I'm going to stay out here for a year," I replied.

"For real!" Sarah squealed.

"Yes," I said jumping up in down.

"I found one that has 3 master bedrooms and," I started and got down on one knee,"I've known you two as long as I can remember. And you two helped me get through the toughest days. Will you Sarah Yang and Maddy Goolie move in with me?"

"Yes!" they said in unison.

"Gay, gay, gay," Maddy little brother said.

"Get out, spaz!" Maddy yelled.

"My name is Jace, bitch," he replied.

"Yeah," I said standing up and walked over to him and hugged him. He snuggled closer and I realized I was wearing heels and his head was resting on my boobs. "Get off me," I said backing up.

He smirked and ran out the door. He is so cute with his curly light brown hair and golden tan skin. He was 14 about to go to high school. He grew up so fast. He seems like yesterday he was crawling around Maddy's carpet.

~

I was at Mike's about to tell him the good news. I walked into his apartment and saw him speed walking to his room. "Stop!" I said. I walked up to him and was about to kiss him when I saw him sweating I backed up. "Why are you sweaty?"

"The a/c was broken, but the guy came and fixed it 10 minutes ago."

"Ok, I can handle a little sweat," I said then hugged him when I smelt something sweet, really sweet. " What is that smell?'

"Uhhhhhh," he said backing up.

I observed his body and saw he had red lip stick smeared on his neck."You know I'm not stupid, right?" I asked.

"I know bab-"

"Don't call me that"

"Look, Zoey I'm so sor-"

"Shut up! I don't want to here your bull shit. It's ok, we all have secrets. I have one too, but it wasn't in my control. And I didn't fuck my secret."

"Zoey, baby, I was just trying to get over you leaving tomorrow."

"Well I'm not. Me and Sarah and Maddy are getting an apartment and I was coming here to tell you. And don't you know that any person with common sense would wait until their girlfriend left before he started fucking other girls. What, You didn't like me anymore because you weren't getting anything out of me. Who was this bitch anyways?"

"Delilah," he said with his head down. Good, he better be ashamed. "She didn't know though. Don't get mad at her, it was all my fault.'

"Go suck a dick!" I yelled and stormed out the room. I ran to my car and called Sarah.

"Hey babe," she answers. I start sobbing right there. "Zoey, what's wrong?"

"H-h-he ch-chea-cheated on me!" I stuttered through my tears.

"What? Hold on a sec, babe," she said.

I waited until I heard Maddy say,"Hey baby, it's ok. Calm down, breath, stop crying, and tell us what happened." So I told them everything.

"Do you want me to beat his ass?" Maddy said.

"What he said is a bunch of bull shit," Sarah said.

"Calm down guys. I'm a strong woman and I can get through this. It's just my first serious break up. And you know what we are going to do?" I said.

"Here's the plan, Sarah go get a LOT of ice cream, Zo get your ass over here, and we'll watch Thr Little Rascals like we did when we were 8."

"Ok," me and Sarah said in unison.

I cleared my face and put some make up on, then drove to Maddy's. I walked through her house to the screening room. I saw Sarah with 2 big tubs of chocolate chip cookiedough ice cream with four spoons and Maddy putting in the movie.

I go over to a chair and sit down when I heard ow. I turned around and saw Jace. "Oh, did I hurt the little baby?" I said and started to pinch his cheeks. I sat down on his lap and started kissing his cheeks leaving lip gloss stains on them.

"Calm down children, The Little Rascals is starting. I sat between Jace and Maddy. Me and Jace and to share ice cream.

~

"Hello," Isaiah answered.

"Hey Isaiah. It's Zoey," I said.

"Oh, Zoey. Whats up?"

"Umm, I was wondering if you would like to umm, go out sometime?"

"Yeah, when is that?"

"Tomorrow night. I'll surprise you."

He laughed and said,"That's supposed to be my job."

I lightly laugh and say,"It's the 21st century, baby."

"Ok, whatever. What time are you picking me up?"

"Ummm, uno momento porfavor."

"Ok, voy a estar esparando."

"Oooo, you know espaniol?"

"Ci."

"I'll pick you up at 9:25. So be ready."

"I will. See you then. Bye."

"Bye."