Chapter 3

Zoey's POV

WARNING: It gets a little inappropriate and you'll know when it comes. If its too inappropriate just skip it or don't read the story.

It was my birthday, and I was happy to say that I'm 18 and am happy to say I can have sex whenever I want. That day we made breakfast at Maddy's. Then we went to the nail salon and we got mani-pettis. After we went to the hair salon and all got a wash, deep condition, and got our hair curled. We got lunch at Chipotle and went to Sarah's to change and do our makeup.

I put on my sexiest red lacy bra and matching thong. I but on a white half shirt and a pink too-too. I pu ton my black converse and put some red blush and gold eye shadow that only goes along the bottom eyelid. I walked into Sarah's room and they were all waiting for me. Damn, if I was a lesbian...

"We're the fuck are we going!" I asked.

"Just get you're ass in my car and maybe you'll find out," Maddy said.

"Fine," I sighed.

When we get there, I screamed and said,"I love you guys!"

"Love you too," they said.

We walked in and a few guys were checking us out. I walked through the crowd and and spotted Mike talking to the bartender. I walked to him and sat on his lap and asked, "So what do you think?"

"Well, I think you're going to make my friend happy," he answered. I looked at it and bit my lip and started to blush. He smirked at me and said,"Would the birthday girl mind to dance?"

"Well, no." I jumped down and walked him to the floor. We started to dance normally and then 'Bad by Wale' came on and I started to grind on his crotch. After an hour of dancing I grabbed Maddy's and Sarah's arm and dragged them into the bathroom.

"I think it's time," I said.

"For?" Maddy asked.

"To get it on with Mike, duh. She's ready to get freaky," Sarah answered.

Maddy gasped,"You serious?"

"Why not?" I asked

"It's a little early," she replied.

"Raise your hand if your a virgin," I asked. I raised my hand, but Maddy and Sarah didn't. "So you have the audacity to say 'it's a little early," I joked. Me and Sarah started laughing. Then a toilet flushed and a lady about mid-twenties walked out and washed her hands, put some gloss on, and walked out.

"Well, I guess you're right, but use protection," Maddy said.

"I will," and with that, I walked out, grabbed Mike's hand and led him into his car.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"Just shut up and get in the god damn car," I answered.

"Fine," he gave in, like a child gives in when they have to go inside. I drove to his apartment and when he realized that we were there, he said,"Why here?"

"You'll see."

We walked in, and I shut the door behind him. He turned around, and I locked the door. If his fucking mother comes in tonight, I'm going to be pissed off. I walked slowly to him and when he realized what I was doing, he started to smirk. I gave him a quick peck on the lips and when I was pulling away, he grabbed my head and smashed his lips onto mine.

After about a minute of making out, he took my shirt off. He took a moment to look at my bra, then took that off. He started to kiss my neck down to my chest. He stopped at my nipples and started to suck on them. He just left me moaning the entire time. I tried to keep it low but it felt so good.