Chapter 13: The house

[Payson's POV]

When we walk into the house, the first room I'm drug to is the  huge kitchen. Niall shows me where all the food is.  There is a giant walk-in pantry, a beautiful counter top and breakfast nook, along with a gorgeous wood dining table and chairs.

"You can always find me here." Niall states.

We then walk into the living room. It has 2 couches, and a big massage chair. There is fluffy white carpet and a coffee table in the center of the room.  Next, We walk into a room thats kind of like a game room. It has a pool table, multiple of arcade games, a cotton candy, slushy, and popcorn maker, and a refrigerator full of soda, beer, and watermelon wine coolers. It has a couch, a love seat, 2 recliners and a flat screen tv. Behind the game room is a back indoor patio with an in ground pool and hot tub. Then, we walk to the basement. It is a small recording studio with tons of different instruments. It is painted each of the boys favorite colors and they all have a 'directors' chair with their name on it. We go back upstairs and Harry points out a bathroom. Then we head to the next floor. There are 6 doors. They all have a name on them. There are 3 doors on the right 3 on the left. The names on the left read Liam, Niall, Zayn. The names on the right read Louis, Harry, Payson. I really want to go in my room but Harry grabs my arm and pulls my up another set of steps.  On the third floor all I see is a bunch of white doors.

"Guest rooms," Harry says, "not important."

Then we go up another staircase, and Harry opens a door at the top. I see a giant movie theatre. Its amazing. A huge screen with a ton of seats a popcorn maker, candy, and a soda machine. We go back down to our bedrooms and I get a tour of everyone's room. Zayn's is dark blue. He has a few pieces of clothing on the floor and his beds a wreck, but other than that its clean. When we walk in Louis' room I see Kevin. His room is a pretty red color with a big window. He has a desk that is cluttered, but isn't that a sign of genious? Liam's room is perfect and tidy. Painted a medium shade of purple with a perfectly made bed and swept floor. Niall's room is green, and it looks like a mini tornado hit. I smile because there are food wrappers, clothes, and pieces of paper with song lyrics on them. His bed is a wreck and he has lyrics painted on his walls. I smile because we are so alike. Niall also has guitar leaned up against a chair with a pair of boxers hanging off of them. Harry's room is just how I expected it. A light shade of red. It has pictures of me all over. Pictures we drew and taken. I looked so happy back then. I hoped I could feel that happy again. It was mostly clean, but he still can't make a bed.

"Can I see my room now? PLEASEEEEE!" I beg.

Harry laughs. "I guess."

We walk to my room and Niall puts his hands over my eyes. He leads me and the boys follow.

"1-2-3" he says.

He moves his hands from my eyes and my heart stops when I see my room. Its perfect.