Chapter 18: Louis' birthday

This is gonna be the last chapter tonight....Let me know if you want more!  I'll update as soon as I write more!!

On December 24th I woke up around 5 a.m. to prepare for Louis' birthday. I went to the market and picked up some supplies: cake ingredients, balloons, streamers, beer, rum, milk, candles, icing ingredients, and others much needed supplies. By the time I had gotten home it was almost 7. I began to make the cake in a big bowl, making a mess as I did. I love to bake from scratch. The mixes in a box taste like shit in my opinion. I made 3 layers of cake, and by the time I had it in the oven I was a mess. As soon as it was finished I set it aside to cool, and jumped in the shower. I dried my hair, and put on a tank top and shorts. I went downstairs to see how cool the cakes were. They were still a little warm. I already knew Louis' mum and sisters were coming so I decided to text a few others and invite them.

Me: Hey Weasley ;) are you busy today? xxxPayxxx

Me: Good Morning Paul! If your not busy I'm throwing Louis a surprise birthday party. You should come. xxxPayxxx

Me: Hey Lou. What are you and Lux up to today? xxxPayxxx

I let Jack outside to pee and get back to work. Around 8 I hear the tv from the living room. ~Shit! Nobody should be up yet!~ I already know it's not Niall because he would have headed straight for the kitchen. I walk in and see Liam sprawled out on the couch, Jack in his lap. ~good a helper~ "Pssst Liam" I whisper.

He jumps. He gets up and walks over to me.

"How long have you been up?" He asks.

"Since around 5. I went shopping, made cake, and took a shower. Now I need your help. I'm planning a party for Louis. It'll start around 2. His mum and sisters are coming."

He smiles.

"Wow your very sneaky. I like it! What can I help you with, love?"

We began to work. We set up the game room as a party room. We put up streamers and balloons, and played around with helium. My mobile buzzed 4 new messages.

Louis' mum: We just stopped for tea. We may be a little early.

Me: That's perfectly fine. I can't wait to finally meet you!! xxxPayxxx

Lou: Good mornin beautiful. Me and Lux are just lounging around today. Did you need somethin?

Me: I'm throwing Louis a party at 2 if you can make it! :) xxxPayxxx

Paul: I can probably work something out. What time?

Me: Around 2. I hope to see you. xxxPayxxx

Ed: Never too busy for you gorgeous. What's up darlin?

Me: I'm having a party for Louis at 2,and since your in London for a while I was wondering if you'd like to come? xxxPayxxx

I went back into the kitchen followed by Liam. I start icing the cake, and putting the layers together. At the end I write 'Happy 22st birthday Lou-bear' in cursive.

"Wow," Liam says, "That's the most beautiful cake I've ever seen."

I smile. "Thanks."

We hear footsteps.

"Quick Liam! Hide the cake in the closet."

Liam grabs the cake and gets into the closet with it. I begin throwing dishes in the dish washer, and just as I get it started Harry walks through the kitchen door.

"God dammit Haz! I thought you were Louis!" I yell.

Harry rubs his sleepy eyes confused.

"Ok so I'm having a party for Louis, and I need your help to finish. I'm making food for the party next. I already made a cake and Liam helped me decorate a party room. I also invited some friends, and his mum and sisters."