Chapter 5: Nandos

[Payson's POV]

The car ride to Nando's was awkward. Niall all chipper and happy, screaming his head off in the very back seat. I never had Nando's, but I was sure I'd like it. Food was my second best friend. How I stayed so thin, I haven't the slightest. We finally get to Nando's, and I need a new tampon, but I don't have any. The boys are so lucky...

1. They are boys

2. They don't have a period

I groan, not wanting to move. We walk in, and I ask, "Does anyone have any change?" Louis digs in his pocket, and digs some out. 

 "Here, love." He says handing it to me.

 I smile. Thanks Lou-Bear! Your a life saver."

"Pay," Harry yells as I run to the bathroom, "What do you want?"

"Umm," I reply. "I don't know. I've never had Nando's before."

Niall's jaw drops. "I am definitely ordering for you then."

  I smile and say, "Okay."

 I'm glad Niall has warmed up to me... I was beginning to think he didn't like me, by the way he acted around me. In the toilet, I get a new tampon, and a packet of Midol. I walk out, and sit slowly at our table, because I'm cramping so bad. I groan in pain.

"You okay, love?" Harry asks.

Everyone looks at me in response

"Yeah," I say, "I'll be okay. Just hurting a little."

I get the Midol out of my pocket, steal Harry's drink, and I wince at the taste. Zayn laughs as I start coughing.

"Good lord Haz. Are you still on that extra sugar thing?"

Harry has a major sweet tooth, and loves to add sugar to fizzy drinks. He also loves EXTRA EXTRA sweet tea. Harry starts laughing, and I break down. I start snorting, the boys freeze and look at me, then burst out laughing.

"Oh! How cute, she snorts!!" Louis yells.

Harry and Zayn can't speak they are laughing so hard.

Liam says, "That is so cute the little girl snorts! Haha."

Niall is slightly giggling, but says,

"Guys don't make fun of the poor girl!"

My laugh makes him laugh harder, then he began snorting also. That made everyone eles laugh so hard they couldn't breathe. People were staring at us like we were mad. Bloody mad. Oh well. I guess we are mad. :) They have around 6 workers carry out our food, and I almost died. Who could eat so much food? After they place it on the table, Niall stands up and passes everyone theirs. After everyone has food there are still 2 trays full.

"Who's food is this Nialler?" I ask.

He laughs, "Yours of course. I ordered you all my favorites, don't eat too fast though. I learned that the hard way."

[Niall's POV]

I order Payson all of my favorite food, which is a lot. I can't believe she has never had Nando's before! She walks out of the toilet, eases herself into a chair,and says she's in pain. That makes me extremely curious. I'm afraid she doesn't like me because I've sorta been avoiding her. It's only because I like her so much. She is perfect. I get so nervous, and shy. I can't find words. Something stupid always comes out of my mouth. It doesn't matter though. She has a boyfriend, and even if she didn't I think she likes Zayn. I wouldn't have a chance. I'm not good enough. She pulls some pills out of her pocket, and swallows them with Harry's drink. She winces, and Liam laughs. She figured out that Harry puts extra sugar in soda. She coughs. Then she starts laughing and snorts. I snort when I laugh sometimes, so I feel bad when the boys start making fun of her. She had the cutest laugh ever! We all started laughing like we were dying. Our food is brought out, and she couldn't believe all that I ordered for her. The boys and I signed a few autographs, someone even asked Pay for one. Then she ordered a drink. When she got it, we left. The entire restaurant thought we were mad, but didn't dare leave until after we did. I guess we were amusing and wanted to see what other dumb shit we'd do. There will be some fun videos uploaded later. :)