6.

We were born to be real not perfect.

I wake up to someone pounding on the front door

I wake up to someone pounding on the front door. I pull myself out of bed and put a dressing gown on. I shuffle to the door. I look in the mirror and my hair is sticking up everywhere. I run my hand through my hair. I pull my hair into a ponytail.

Pull the door open I see Dex standing in a suit with a paper bag and two cups. "Can I come in? I have muffins and coffee."

I open the door. "Come in." I step aside and he enters the apartment.

He places the stuff on the table.

I pick up the coffee and sit on the bench. I take a sip of the coffee. "Thanks for breakfast, Dex."

He smiles. "I wanted to surprise you. I didn't expect you to still be in your silk pajamas though."

I pull the dressing gown off my shoulders. "I don't need to wear this anymore since you know what's underneath the gown."

Dex groans. "Don't tease me. I'm fighting my temptation of pushing you down on that counter and fucking you until..." he steps forward and touches my stomach. "... My baby is in that belly of yours."

I'm looking forward to carrying his baby inside me. I hope the baby looks like him and has my dark hair.

I pull him by the tie until or lips are close. "You can't do that until you get the results tonight. Then we can fuck until I carry your child." I jump off the counter and take the choc chip muffin out of the bag. I take a bite. After I finish the mouthful I turn to Dex. "I'm going to get ready for work. I'll be out in thirty minutes." I exit the room.

In my bedroom I pull out a skirt and blouse. I set them on the bed. I enter the bathroom and I leave the door slightly open. I feel eyes on me as I pull my silk pajamas from my body. I turn on the shower and step inside. I wash my hair and body.

Stepping out of the shower I wrap a towel around me and enter the bedroom. I find Dex lying on the bed.

He shakes his head. "You're going to tempting at work today. Why do you have to wear a skirt?"

I shrug and bite my bottom lip.

He rises and pulls my bottom lip from my teeth. He cups my face and kisses me. "Get dressed. We're leaving in ten. I need to keep my distance from you for the rest of the day."

I salute him. "Yes, sir."

He shakes his head and exits the bedroom.

I drop the towel on the ground and I put on my boy shorts, bra, skirt and blouse. I wrap the towel around my head and I move toward the bathroom. I brush my teeth and put on some make-up. I run the brush through my hair and tie it in a bun. I enter the living room and find Dex lying on the lounge with the news on.

He looks at me. "Are you ready to go?"

I nod.

He turns the TV off and we exit the apartment.