7.

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to Dance in the Rain.

Dex carries me through the door of his condo. He kicks the door shut with his foot. He moves towards the bedroom and he places me on his king size bed.

I move backwards on the bed and lean against the bedframe.

He pulls his shirt over his head. He throws it across the room and he moves towards the bed. He leans over me and claims my lips.

I close my eyes and kiss his soft lips. I push my tongue into his mouth. I move my hands down his muscular chest. I remove the belt from the pants he's wearing. I push his black pants and briefs down his legs. I move my hands to erection and wrap my hands around his cock.

Dex pulls away from the kiss and he unbutton my blouse. He pushes it down my arms. He unclips my bra. He moves his hands to my breasts and he grabs them.

I push my chest into his hands.

He moves towards my breast and he starts to suck it.

I feel his cock thicken in my hands.

Dex hands are on my thigh and he moves his hand up my leg. He pushes aside the underwear I'm wearing. He pushes two fingers into my aching core.

"Dex," I moan.

Dex shoots his load onto my hand.

I grind on his hand and he pushes his fingers in and out of core. I claim his lips and wrap my harms behind his neck.

I need to pee.

I pull away from him and my body shudders and I feel something leak from my core.

Dex pushes me down on the bed and he starts to lick my entrance.

I grip his hair as he tongue fucks me. I feel some stubble run against my thigh.

He pulls away from my entrance and I can see all my juice all over his face. Dex thrusts his tongue into my mouth.

I feel his cock at my entrance and he thrust into me. I hold on his shoulder as he pushes all the way into me.

Dex stops when he's all the way in. He pushes his cock out of me and pushes back in.

I roll on top of him and sit up with my knees on either side of his hips, with one hand on his chest I lift my body up and I lower myself on him. I lean my torso toward him, and I lock lips with Dex. I move my lower half in a circular motion and I feel him hit my g-spot.

Dex's hand moves to my hips and he rolls us over. He looks into my brown eyes. "Wrap your legs around my waist and hold on."

I wrap my legs around his waist and he pulls out of me and thrusts back inside me. I feel my walls tighten around his cock.