The Call

I decided not to visit the door for awhile. It would remind me of the pain too much. I started to go to Grillby's a lot, just sitting there, drinking ketchup. I felt like my world has fallen apart. I couldn't find the nerve to go back to the door. Well, I guess that's because I have no nerves. Get it? 'Cause I'm a skeleton?

I haven't been telling jokes lately, I felt like there was no point. I just kept them to myself.

"Are you ok, Sans?" Papyrus said holding his spaghetti he just "cooked".

"Nothing." I said, trying to sound normal.

Papyrus put down his spaghetti, "Sans, I can tell when my big brother isn't happy. Now what is wrong?"

"You wouldn't care."

Papyrus suddenly picks me up from my chair and looks me in the eye-sockets.

"Sans, I am your brother, the Great Papyrus always cares for his brother." I smile and he hugs me. I let a tear fall on accident and I hug him back, tighter.

He puts me down on the couch and wrapped a blanket around me. I ended up telling Papyrus about the door and the jokes and the note. He seemed very intrigued, unlike I suspected.

"Well, I, the Great Papyrus, will not let my brother sulk forever." He got up and opened the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked and got up to follow him, still holding the blanket.

"Somewhere super secret! NYEH HEH HEH!! Stay here."

He shut the door behind him and I sat back down on the couch.

An hour later, the phone rings.

"Papyrus, the phone's ringing." I mumble, but then realize he was still gone. I groan and crawl lazily to the table and pick up the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"SANS!! COME TO THE BARRIER RIGHT NOW!!!" I jerk the phone away from my head. Papyrus was yelling way too loud for my liking.

"Ok, Pap, I'll be there soon."

I put the phone down and decide to teleport.

I arrive and see Asgore, Undyne, Doctor Alphys, the human, and Papyrus. I look around.

"What's going on?" I say to Papyrus. He moves out of the way and Asgore's ex wife appears behind him.

"That voice...!" She says.

My eye-sockets widen.

Her voice.

She walks over to me with delight.

"Hello, I think we may...know each other?" She smiles.

"I am Toriel, so nice to meet you."
She reaches out her hand.

"I'm Sans, Sans the skeleton. And uh, same."

I can't believe Asgore's ex wife was my secret crush. We smile at each other. I have to admit, I did not see this coming, but if it had to be anyone, I'm glad it was her.

"Now I understand that humerus joke." I snort at her bad joke.

I grab her hand and smile up at her. She blushes a little and looks down at me.

"Your brother Papyus must really love you." I look at her, confused. She laughs, "He's the one who called all of  us here."

I look over at Papyrus. My eye-sockets start to water.

He really does care about me that much.

I walk up to him, "Thank you, Pap. You're the coolest bro ever." I hug him.

He pats my back, "You're welcome, Sans

He pats my back, "You're welcome, Sans. But this couldn't have been possible without the help of a little golden flower."

A/N: Don't forget to leave a vote!!! One more chapter left!!