Chapter 5

3rd POV

You and Killua stood backs against the wall, panting slightly. You both were in an alleyway,finally losing the police officers after running for a surprisingly long time.

"How did you...keep up with me?" Killua huffed in between the sentence.

"I have no idea." (Y/n) slid down the wall and sat on the ground.

Killua's POV

I was surprised that (y/n) could keep up with me. A normal person would've been exhausted halfway through the trip. I tried to clear my head from other thoughts except for the reason why we're standing in the middle of an alleyway.

"(Y/n), that police officer... knew your name." I stated the obvious.

"Yeah, and I guess that's not good."

"What did you do?"

"I don't know, I thought I remembered everything. But now I don't even remember if I went to school, or had a job, or even had friends." She held her head in frustration.

This whole situation got a whole
lot harder than I thought it was going to be.

(Y/n)'s wanted by the police. Did she do something bad? She could be a criminal. But how ? How can someone like her be the center of negative attention?

(Y/n) stood up.

"Killua, I think I can handle myself now. There's no need to bring you or Gon into this situation. It's my problem after all." She spoke determined.

"It's our problem now. Gon and I will help you. Just trust us."

(Y/n) was shocked and a little hesitant. But soon, a smiled formed on her face.

"Thank you."

I blushed again like an idiot, and started walking.

"Let's go meet up with Gon at that hotel he told us about."

"Okay."

~

After checking for any sign of police, I nodded at (y/n) which told her she could come out from the darkness of the alley.

She shielded her eyes from the sun as she continued following me.

~

3rd POV

The two of you walked into the lobby, finally meeting up with Gon.

"Ah there you guys are!" He sighed happily.

"Are you guys okay? What happened ? You guys look dirty..well..dirtier." He sheepishly smiled while scratching the back of his neck.

"I'll explain later, but.." Killua's eyes averted to the single key in Gon's hands.

"Oh yeah. I figured we should let (y/n) sleep in the same room with us, it's safer." Gon replied.

Killua covered his face in embarrassment while Gon starred at him questionably.

"You don't mind, right (y/n)?" Gon asked.

You blushed and shook your head.

~

There were two queen-sized beds. You all agreed that Killua and Gon would sleep in one, while you took the other one. You insisted on taking the pull-out sofa bed, but of course, they disagreed.

You went into the shower and undressed yourself. You turned on the water and let it warm up. Starring at your reflection, your thoughts flowed in to your mind.

' What did I do?'
' Who even am I?'

You got in the shower and started to scrub the dirt off your skin.

~

When you walked out of the bathroom, the boys were already sound asleep.

You crawled into your bed and did the same.

| 3 updates in one day !! omg! I'm actually surprised I managed to do this. Thank you for waiting patiently. Ily guys so much honestly, thank you for reading !! |
x