Chapter 17

"You know, Hisoka told me I had my own home" You spoke, making Killua look up from his junk food.

"Really? Did he tell you the location?"

You nodded.

"I was wondering if we could check it out, maybe something there can help me regain some memories, hopefully good ones" You fidgeted with your fingers.

Killua watched you, nodding shortly after.

"We can go right now.."

~

Standing in the middle of a dark, alley-way, you and Killua stared at a door with the numbers '612' engraved on it.

"This is it."

"You sure this is the place?" Killua asked, scanning the area you both were standing at.

"I mean, it's the address he gave me. Let's go inside."

As you were about to touch the door, Killua grabbed your wrist.

"I'm not saying this is a trap or anything, but just stay behind me, just in case" Killua pulled you behind him, in a protective manner.

Killua twisted the door knob, after realizing it was locked, he figured he'd have to open it with force.

He turned back to face you. "Can I?" He asked for your assurance. After you nodded, Killua stepped back a bit, before roughly kicking the door open.

You were startled for a second, but you waited for Killua's cue before walking in. After he gave the cue, you stepped inside.

The area was suspiciously clean. Everything seemed..in place. Even though you didn't remember your surroundings, this room had a familiar vibe.

Killua's POV

(Y/n)'s eyes slowly scanned the room, she started to touch the pillows on the sofa, and running her fingers over the bookshelf lightly.

I decided to do some exploring myself. There was a small hallway with a door at the end of it. I slowly opened the door, peeking my head in, then opening the door wider, allowing my body to slip in. The room seemed to be her bedroom. Her bed was covered in a red, silky, cover. With gold imprinted designs. It looked, costly. The windows had white drapes, falling over them. This room seemed like an image you'd see in a 'Rooms-to-Go' magazine.

I walked closer to the white nightstands. They had gold knobs, fitting to the room quite well. I ran my fingers over the nightstand, then observing my fingers. Not one speck of dust. I opened the drawers, only to be greeted with lace undergarments. I blushed and quickly shut the drawer. I started to walk away, until I let the sinful side of me get the best of the situation. I held the drawers knob, and slowly started to open the underwear drawer.

"Ahem."

I jumped up, and turned to face an irritated (Y/n).

"We didn't come here for you to be pantie snooping." She sighed.

"You're right." I sheepishly grinned while scratching the back of my neck.

She's kinda scary

(Y/n) sighed before throwing herself on the bed.

"There's something about this, that's creeping me out." She stared at the dull ceiling, suddenly finding it interesting.

I crawled on top of the bed next to her and laid beside her.

"So you've realized too?" I asked, staring at her curiously.

She nodded.

"This place is way too clean. I've been with you and Gon for almost 2 weeks. If no ones been in a home for two weeks, you'd expect some shelves and tables to be dusty. Hell, maybe even some spiderwebs." She spoke calmly, her nose crinkling slightly. It was such a cute sight. It was always cute when she was lost deep in her thoughts.

"Right Killua?"

"Y-yeah" I brought myself back to reality.

(Y/n) shifted her body closer to mine, snuggling her face in my chest.

"Who do you think it is?" She mumbled against my chest.

"You mean who do I think is coming here and cleaning your house while you've been gone?"

She nodded her head.

I placed my chin on the top of her head. "I don't know, really."

"Are you sure you didn't have some sort of house keeper?"

"Do you really think a phantom troupe member would have a house keeper?" Her fingers started to stroke the fabric of my shirt.

"It's possible." I answered her, placing a kiss on the top of her head.

"Well, would a house keeper bring bouquets of roses. All of them with little notes reading 'I miss you'?"

My eyes widened.

"You don't think it's-" I stopped myself.

"I hope not." She mumbled against my chest once again.

(Y/n)'s life was starting to unfold into a dangerous roller coaster. And I was in love with the main attraction.

| Happy birthday, sugar daddy killu ❤️ |