Chapter 4: Day 1 = Complete

::Travion::

I woke up, rolled over and looked at the clock to see it was almost 5, guess I was sleepier than I thought. I stretched and went into the bathroom. Wait... where Jas at??? She might be downstairs though. I washed my hands and walked downstairs. 

"What the hell???" I mumbled to myself, it is completely quiet down here. I can't believe she still isn't here, guess I'll call her and see what she's up to. I ran upstairs, sat on the bed and called her.

She giggled "Hello?"

"Where you???"

"My sister house." when the hell she get a sister??? 

"Oh... what time you comin back??"

"I don't know, an hour, maybe more, why???" I heard a male's voice in the background. "Hold on... Yasmine!!!! come get yo boo thang, he's bothering me" oh yeah she did mention having a twin sister. "Hello" she said back to me.

"Yeah" I said rubbing my head.

"Do I need to come back any sooner for any reason??" she questioned again.

"Nah, I was just wondering" I said laying back on the bed.

"Alright, well I'll see you in a few."

"Aight, I love you." 

"Love you too" and after that we hung up. What the hell am I gonna do until she gets back?? I guess I'll play the game or something.

::Jasmine::

Today has been a great day, I'm not sitting at home waiting on Tray to get there, I'm not worried about what he's doing or who he's with. Today is the start of the days that I do me, Tray ain't never gave a damn if I wanted to kick it with him, all he cared about for the 5 months before today was leaving me, and goin over his homies house... well shiiiidddd it's time Jasmine did the same, my first friend: Yasmine, and since she's a damn party animal, it won't be long before I'm kicking it wit ha crew.

"You goin out tonight, right??" Yas asked me.

"I mean, I guess"

"Ain't no guessing, you goin, no questions."

"How are you so sure??" I was goin, duh! but I just wanted to mess with her.

"Stop fuckin playin, if I gotta go to ya house and dress you my damn self, you goin."

"Quit fuckin cussin at me."

"Whatever, hope yo little ass is ready by 9."

"But I was born first... anyway how the fuck you goin, don't you got a child?"

"Oh fuck no! me?? a mama?? girl you trippin, that's Jamal niece."

"Oh, well she's always here, thought she was ya stepdaughter."

"We keeping her until ha mama get cleaned or ha daddy get better whichever come first."

"What happened to ha daddy???" I knew her mama was on drugs, it was strictly weed at first, but then she started doing some other drugs not long after her daughter, Harmony, was born.

"Got in a bad car accident and ended up in a coma for a few months, when he woke up, all he remembered was his name, Harmony, and his mama, which is why Alicia (Jamal's sister) fell off a little, but he's being going through some therapy or something to get his memory back, because it had got so bad, he forgot how to walk, but he should be good in a few weeks or so, and there's no telling when Alicia gettin outta rehab."

"Well at least she's cleaning up for her daughter, and I hope he makes a full recovery."

"For her daughter??? No! for the courts??? yes! the judge gave her a choice: rehab or jail... rehab ensures she keeps her child and safety, jail gives her the possibility of letting a relative keep her child and little to no safety... she only cared about 3 things: her, Jordan, and her happiness. So if she feels unsafe, she's not happy, and when Jordan got in the accident, she stopped caring about a lot, including herself and Harmony."

"Oh wow, how old is Harmony now??"

"She'll be two next month."

"Aw. she's adorable though."

"Yeah, she is."

"So, what's been up witchu and Tray???"

"It's time to switch roles" I said with a smirk.

"What you mean??"

"For like the past 5 months or so, Tray has been hanging out what his boys doing who knows what wit 'em and anytime I plan to do something, he blows me off, so today is the first day of me doing the same."

"Oh, so yo bullshittin ass, is just usin me??? Shiiiiddddd ion even care, least ya ass out the house." I couldn't help but laugh at my sister, she crazy af. "I saw what you got me, but uh... where yo clothes for tonight??"

"Car, but I don't wanna go out tonight, can I take a raincheck for tomorrow??" I asked her, since I just thought about doing too much in one day.

"Why???"

"Because, I don't wanna do too much today, and then he catch on to what I'm doing."

"Okay, matter of fact you can pick up that raincheck next month, that way you don't change too quickly." see, she's crazy, but helpful and smart.

"Preciate it lil mama" I joked with her as we both started laughing.

"Ya ya!!" Harmony laughed running into the kitchen with us.

Yasmine picked her up "What's wrong baby girl?"

"Uncwle Mal twickle me" she said as she tried to catch her breath. Jamal walked in and Harmony gripped onto Yasmine's shirt tighter

"Jamal leave her alone" Yasmine said playfully.

"I'll tickle you too" He said approaching them. I checked the time and it was already 9, damn I've really been gone all day.

"Uh... imma go ahead and go home, so I'll see you silly people later" I said getting up.

"Alright, imma call you tomorrow, so make sure you answer the phone." Yas demanded me.

"I gotcha" and with that I walked out and hopped in the car, and made my way to American Deli to get something eat, and then I would be on my way home. I'll probably go on another shopping trip with Yas, I couldn't really shop like I wanted to because of them young, immature boys tryna spit they weak ass game on me. But despite that, today was fun and relaxing.

::Travion::

It was damn near 10 when I heard the door open and close. Type of shit is that??? I had figured since this morning was a bust, I would surprise her and cook dinner for her, but after 2 hours of waiting on her to show up, I put everything in the fridge. It was another 10-15 minutes before she came upstairs, she probably ate before she came up. When she came in she had about 3 bags in here, and I smelled wings, if she didn't eat, what the hell took so long???

"Hey Tray" she said putting her stuff down.

"Wassup" I said with my attention back on the t.v.

"How was your day??" she said sitting next to me.

"Chill... what about you???"

"Same, imma go hop in the shower" she got up and gathered her stuff and went in the bathroom.

When she got out the shower, she lotioned up and allat, and then ate. It was pretty quiet since I really didn't have much to say to her, she stood me up twice, she had to know that I wanted to spend time wit ha, but it's whatever, I ain't even really mad, she always in the house, and I can always kick it wit ha another day. It's been cool experiencing something different for a change, but this ain't nothing I could do everyday though. 

Pic of Harmony in the mm box