Chapter 5: Making Plans

::Jasmine::

Well it's been two weeks since I've started acting like a boy, nothing has really changed. I get up, go do random shit, go to Yasmine's house, bull shit around with her, and then go home. Tray stays at home, like I did worrying about everything I'm doing. He has tried to kick it with me a few times, but just like he did to me: I ignored it, and went on my way. Today Yas wants to have a girl's day out at the mall with me, her, and Harmony, since I told her about them young ass boys tryna holla. Next week, we're supposed to be kickin it wit some of ha home girls or whatever. Lemme clear something up for everybody, before I get even further along: I'm not gonna cheat on Travion, because I don't know if he was cheatin, and I didn't accuse him of doing anything, and I'm not one to cheat, hell if that's the case, imma just end the relationship, I love him too much to do some foul ass shit like that.

"What up tho????" I spoke into the phone.

"Be at my house in an hour" Yas demanded. Ol' rude ass bitch

"Nah son... I don't take too well to demands." I joked with her.

"I don't give negative 6 fucks, bring ya lazy ass" she laughed. My twin is super silly.

"Yeah, I'll be there in two hours" I didn't wait for her response, as I hung up in her face & laughed at the fact she might be cussing me out right now

"Rude bitch!!! yo ass betta be here in an hour or im comin fa ya" very thoughtful message from my sister. I giggled and walked back upstairs, Tray was still sleep, he looks so adorable in this state of being. I walked into the closet, and found an outfit to wear, It's kinda hot out, so I settled on a tank and shorts. After I was dressed, I slipped on my Toro Bravo 4's ... Tray & I bought each other a pair just because.

I'm not gon be gone all day today, just a few hours, I should be back before dark.

I wrote a note for him then grabbed my keys, wallet & phone ...which is ringing now. I left the room before answering

"Wazzam, wazzam" I found myself saying, yeah I've been around Tray entirely too much.

"Jasmine" my sister responded "Jas...Mine" she said half serious "Where the hell is you at???" she asked sounding ratchet and mimicking Madea from Madea Goes to Jail.

"Leaving the house" I told her as I hopped in my car.

"You can't be on time fa nun" she said over exaggerating the last few words.

"I be having shit to do, & besides you can't rush beauty" I said joking with her.

"That's right, you are the ugly twin, I wake up beautiful" she laughed. "That's a lie, yo ass be walkin round here lookin like a fuckin zombie in the morning!" I heard Jamal correct. I couldn't help but to laugh as they started a petty, silly argument. "I'll see you when you get here" Yas stated before hanging up. My sister, gotta love her.

::Travion::

I woke up around 2, and went into the bathroom to handle business. After allat, I went to check my phone, when I discovered a note which read: "Tray Bae! Yas planned a girl's day out for us, and her "niece."  I should be back before dark, I love you! P.S. I tried waiting on you to wake up before I left, but you didn't, sorry." I sighed another day, well hopefully we'll be able to chill tonight, its boring without ha here. I put the note down & picked up my phone to a text message from Kevin sayin they were hittin up DOA (Diamonds Of Atlanta--strip club) tonight, they can count me out, the price to get in, is not worth it, that club is a fuckin hot box, & a rip off. Gotta pay to park, pay to get in, pay a minimum fee to actually see the dancers up close, and if you hungry, gotta pay for dat shit too, I spent a band the first and only time I went, and I didn't even throw no money on the stripper.