Epilogue

::Jasmine::

It's been 3 years since my "Like A Boy" plan, and its made Tray and I stronger. We moved outta Georgia after college, for Tray's job, but I'll let him tell you why. We both graduated college, I got my degree in business management, but that's not the field of employment I work in. We got married on our anniversary shortly after graduation, and we went to the Virgin Islands for our honeymoon, everybody should know we don't do anything ordinary/typical.

Yasmine got married 5 months ago to Jamal silly ass. They had my niece & Goddaughter, Jamya, 3 months before that though. I spoil her a lot. Speaking of babies, I'm pregnant & due any day now, surprisingly I haven't had too many mood swings. We're having a girl, actually two, yep I'm pregnant with twins, I knew it would happen though, I mean I am a twin. We're naming them Melanie & Melody, it was Tray's idea to name them after Yas & I, since those are our middle names. He is super excited about their arrival, like they had literally everything they needed before my baby shower, so I just told everybody to either buy diapers/wipes, or clothes, even though they had more than enough before then.

My parents absolutely love Tray now, and I couldn't be happier, my mom has changed her snobbish ways slightly, but she is working on it, her and my dad have repaired they're friendship, because they hadn't spoken since the divorce. Of course Yas & I set it up, because we needed them cordial enough for our weddings, but it actually turned out better than we'd hope it would.

My loving husband just walked in with my food! Yesssssssss!!!!! "Yayy food, thanks babe!" I exclaimed kissing his cheek, as he put the food tray on the nightstand. Hahaha Tray put the tray down I let a giggle slip, yep I still do that too. I think I do it more now though.

"Yo silly ass know better than to be kissing on my cheeks and shit."

I smiled as he bent down & kissed my lips. "Ok now move, we need to eat." I giggled pushing him away.

"Oh I see how it is, but that's not even food, it's a stomach ache." he's right tho, if it wasn't for our little bundle of joys, I wouldn't eat half the food I make him cook for me. Especially today, steak with strawberry yogurt on top, peanut butter covered pickles, and bacon wrapped strawberries. That shit sounds nasty, but my baby girls want it, so we bout to eat it.

"Don't hate on my delicious meal." I laughed digging in

"I wouldn't dare dream about it, but I gotta go, if yall need me you know how to reach me." he said kissing my forehead as I continued to eat.

"Alright be productive, have fun."

"Yeah we'll see" he joked grabbing his bag and walking out, as I finished eating, Tray doesn't let me do shit without his assistance, the nigga even walk me to & from the bathroom if I need to take a piss, and for the past 7 and a half months, we've taken a shower together everyday. But I love him though. That's my best friend, the love of my life, my children's father, and my husband, why wouldn't I love him? And he's sexy, so that just adds on to the attraction.

::Travion::

The last 3 years of my life have been perfect! I graduated college from college with a degree in sports management, I was drafted to play with the Miami Dolphins (they were offering the most), I moved to Florida, got married, my wife is my manager (that wasn't her major in college tho), I have 2 baby girls on the way, what more could I ask for? I guess her little plan from college actually helped strengthen our relationship, we talk out any problems we have, which is little to none.

It's training camp time, since the season is about a month away. I don't like being away from Jas while she's pregnant, especially now since she's due any day now, but I've let my coaches and other people know, and she hasn't called ever because she knows this is my job, but we have a nurse to check on her every few hours or so. I love my life, wife, & career.