Chapter 9: Taken by Surprise

::Jasmine::

Today was gonna pretty much be a chill day for me, I was gonna go stop by my mom's house, and then my dad's. I promised my mama I would stop by a few weeks ago, and I have yet to make it there, but today I will. The only reason I've been dreading it is because: 1. She expects me to wear a skirt or dress whenever I visit, and 2. because I've started working with my auntie at her clothing store she opened about a year ago. Tray doesn't know about that, simply because we don't say more than 'hey' and 'bye' to each other anymore. Honestly that shit hurts like hell, but I've been through it once before, so I'll get through it a second time. Speaking of Tray, he's still asleep, so I'm in the guest room looking at t.v. it's still pretty early, and I'm not goin to my mom's house until around 2:30-3 pm, so we'll see if Tray wakes up before then, probably not.

"Wazzam, wazzam" yes, I still say that when I'm answering my phone.

"Stop saying that stupid shit." of course it's Yas calling

"Whatever, what you want?" I asked now playing on my Samsung tablet.

"You to end this bullshit ass plan, well at least for today, Jamal is taking me out tonight!" she squealed like a little ass girl. I don't know why though; they've been spending a lot of time together since Harmony has been gone, and lately I either go to work, or just go to some random place for a few hours just to keep this plan up.

"Nope, I'm goin to see mom and dad today, just because mom asked me to come visit her, and because I haven't talked to dad in awhile."

"Aw. My baby is dressing up, wish I could be there to see it." she said sounding as if she were pretending to cry.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, don't you have a date to get ready for???" I really didn't feel like hearing her talk about how it's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see me in a skirt or dress.

"Oh yeah! thanks for reminding me. Bye!" she yelled hanging up.

I went back to playing around on the tablet as the music from MTV Jams played on the t.v. Nope, fuck that, I'm starving. I went downstairs and made Tray's favorite breakfast: chocolate chip pancakes, hashbrowns, bacon, and eggs for Tray only. I made him a plate and a cup of orange juice, and took it upstairs and set it on his nightstand, then I went back downstairs to the dining room to eat. Once I was done, I cleaned up the dishes and went back into the guest room.

"Thanks for breakfast... too bad we couldn't eat together :(" Tray sent to me.

"You were sleep, I ate downstairs."

"Could've woke me up"

"You looked peaceful, didn't wanna disturb"

"Where you?"

"Guest room, why?"

"Thought you were gone, come here."

I climbed off the bed, anad walked into our room.

"You going anywhere today?" he asked as soon as I walked in the room.

"Yeah, visit my parents." I said sitting on the bed.

"Oh. What time you coming back?"

"I don't know, they both talk a lot, but I can text you when I leave both their houses if you want me to." I offered.

"Yeah, that'll be cool. You not hanging wit Yas today??"

"Nope, she going out with her boyfriend today."

::Travion::

I'm not gon lie when she said that shit, I was pissed, her 'sister' makes time for her 'boyfriend,' but before today, I couldn't tell you the last time we've had a conversation this long.

"So when can I meet the infamous Yas, who's been stealing my girl?" I questioned, and by the look on her face I caught her by surprise. Does that mean she's been lying?

"I don't know, I'll set it up, and see when the next time she's free, maybe after I leave my dad's house if she isn't too busy." If she sets this up with her sister, then she ain't lying, but she's guilty of lying until proven innocent.

"That works." If you 're wondering why neither of us is talking about me going with her, it's because her dad doesn't really like me (or any guy she dates... he was cool with me when we were only friends), and I've never really met her mom, but from the stories she sounds like a snob, and I'm not up for allat.

"Warning: Yas is the complete opposite of me."

"So what that mean, she quiet and sweet?" I asked jokingly.

Jas playfully rolled her eyes. "No, compared to her, that describes me." she was serious.

"Shit! Ion know if I can handle two of you in the same house."

"Just don't screw me over, and you're good in her book." Wonder how she feels about Jas screwing me over.

"Noted, what time you leaving?"

"Around 2:30, 3 o'clock." I looked at the clock, 12:26... I smirked.

"Just enough time." I said pulling her to me, and smashing my lips against hers, can't tell you the last some shit like this happened either. Time to smash wifey!