Chapter 7: Month 3

::Jasmine::

3 months, and shit is starting to get rocky, Tray has been tripping a little, probably like I was by this point, but oh well.

I've started kicking with Yas' friends, Renee & Shea, I swear it's never a dull moment around those 3. I still haven't been to a club yet, it's never really been my scene anyway, I prefer a more chill environment, like a kickback or something. Speaking of which, we've been to like 3 kickbacks & 2 house parties in the past couple of months, other than that we've just chilled, went to one one of their houses, or went to the nail salon, nothing major. Speaking of which we planned a spa day for the day, and this is gonna be much needed after dealing wit Tray's bullshit last night, I only answered my phone 2 of the 8 times he called yesterday, but I was once on the other end of this situation, and he needs to understand everything he put me through.

To make things understandable: I've tried talking to Tray about this, and he told me I was tripping fa nothing, and I had nothing to worry about. So with that being said, I came up with this little plan to help him understand what the hell I was putting up with when the tables were turned, so he just has to deal with it, I did.

"Be ready in 45, we'll be on our way in a few." a text I received from my sister. I finished my cereal, turned the t.v. off, and went to wash my bowl and spoon out. By the time I was done, Tray walked in & went in the fridge.

I was halfway out the kitchen when he spoke "You going somewhere today?" he asked with his attention still in the fridge.

"Yep" I replied nonchalantly with a shrug.

"Oh, where?" he asked pulling something out the freezer, probably waffles.

"Spa" imma need fa him to hurry up with the questions, I need to get dressed.

"Wit who??" I rolled my eyes, he should know the answer by now.

"Yas, Shea, & Renee" I told him as I left the kitchen to change clothes. It wasn't that cold outside, so I put on some yoga pants, a fitted t sshirt, and my sandals. I'm not going nowhere special, so this good enough. I grabbed my necessities, and put em in my bag, Yas bought me a purse 2 weeks ago, because she 'felt like I needed one' whatever, I picked up my phone just as Shea texted me telling me they were outside. I put the phone in my purse & headed out the house (well tried to).

"Where you going dressed like that?" he asked, his voice dripping with venom.

"We've had this conversation, I'm going to the spa" I said and walked out, I don't have time for this, I'm just ready to go to the spa & relax. Ain't nobody got time for his attitude (funny, he's acting JUST like I was at this point when it was the other way around). Anyway, I hopped in the car, greeted everybody & we were on our way.

::Travion:: 

Ion know what the hell has gotten into Jasmine, over the past few months, she has changed a lot. It's like she found a few friends and now she ain't got time fa nobody. When I wake up, she either gone, or she on ha way out. Now she at the point where she don't really answer ha phone, but she reply to all my texts, so I know she be seeing me calling. I tried kickin it wit ha on our usual movie nights, which is usually Friday, but after 4 failed attempts, I gave up. And since we went back to school a few weeks ago, I don't ever really see ha unless we in math or english class, and if I can catch ha around campus eating somewhere (which is extremely rare). How is it possible fa me to live wit my girl, but only see her fa up to an hour a day??? Even on the days I wake up before ha. Usually during the school year, we do our homework & shit togetha, then play around for awhile, and then go our separate ways until like 9 at night, and every Friday we would eat, & watch movies until one of us got sleepy, and at that point we prepare fa bed. Now she forgettin allat, and leavin a nigga hangin. 

I just hope she ain't cheatin on a nigga. She got too much love fa me, to do sum foul shit like that, and she hates cheaters, so I know she ain't gon go that far. Ain't shit else to do, so I might as well hop on this COD: Ghosts, yeah she bought this game fa me too fa our anniversary a few months ago, this was before she started trippin like this tho. We did manage to spend our anniversary together, which slick surprised me, I thought she was too busy wit ha sister at that point to remember anything. Since she planned that day, I thought maybe that was the reason she was ditching me & shit, but no, that shit still ain't stopped matter of fact, it got worst. I'm not bout to stress it right now tho, I'll deal wit it later. She better get ha shit together or it might be the end of us, hate to say it, but it's the truth, I don't know how much longer I can deal wit ha shit. I'll talk to ha at some point within the next few weeks about this tho.

------------------------------------------------------------
Remember: this is a short story, so with that being said; The end is near!

No proofread, updated on my phone, sorry for mistakes