Chapter 11: Revealed

::Jasmine::

It's been a few days since everything has happened, I haven't really left my house except to go to school. I told my auntie about what's been going on, and she told me to take the time I needed & just come back to work when I'm ok. I haven't had anything else moved out Tray's apartment since I left, the one I'm staying in now has 3 bedrooms, so there's already a bed and stuff for me to sleep in. The one Tray & I shared had 2 bedrooms, and since just about everything belongs to me, I'll just fill in the empty spaces, if I decide to move completely out.

I rolled over and looked at the time, and saw it was time for school. I pulled myself outta bed, and went to do my hygiene. It's raining out, so I put on my black harem pants, a gray t-shirt, my black zip up hoodie, and my gray doc martens, and I put my hair in a messy bun. I grabbed my keys and bookbag, I don't really pick up my phone anymore, as a matter of fact I keep it powered off. After grabbing a granola bar and a bottle of water, I grabbed my umbrella and walked to my car, and I saw Tray get into his. To say I miss him, is an understatement, but I'll probably talk to him after our classes are over wit for the day.

We pulled up at school at the same time, him in front, he parked, and although there was a space next to him, I kept going until I found one a little further away, but still close to the building. When I got out the car, Tray was walking inside, and I followed simply because we had our first class together.

I sat in my seat, and waited on our professor's arrival since we along with 10 other students showed up a few minutes before class is supposed start. I took out a sheet of paper, and wrote Tray a note.

"Can we meet somewhere after class, please?" I slid it over to him since we sit next to each other.

He picked it up, and I could feel his eyes on me. "Really?" I only nodded, I didn't talk much these days either. He sighed, wrote something, and slid it back.

"Where ya phone?"

"At home."

"Home is wit me, ya phone not there"

"My second home... I guess"

"We can meet after math, I gotta group project to work on right after this."

I sighed. "Ok, that's fine."

"You good?"

"I guess, you?"

"NO! I miss you like hell"

"I miss you too."

"Come back home, please"

"We'll see, can we meet after your classes instead?? you get out after me."

"Yeah, where?"

"My apartment, I stay in the building next to the one we (used to) share, you'll see my car."

"Who you stay wit?"

"Nobody."

"It's been 15 minutes looks like we can go." One of our classmates said. Yep, if your professor doesn't show up within 15 minutes after class is supposed to start, you're free to leave class. We all grabbed our stuff and left.

"Why you not talking?" Tray said pulling me to the side. I shrugged, because I really don't know, but if I had to guess, it would be because I would probably start crying. "Nah baby girl, ion understand that, talk to me. We gon talk later anyway, might as well start now."

"I don't know" I said quietly, I haven't talked in days, so I didn't know how my voice would sound.

"You do know, what's on ya mind?" he wants me to guess my reason.