Chapter 3

Josh's P.O.V

I wake up and reach for my phone to check the time, it's 11am. SHIT! I need to go pick up JJ like now! He's moving in today and needs help moving all his stuff from his house. I get dressed and run down the stairs and grab my coat.

"Where are you going?" I hear a familiar voice say from the living room.

I turn around to be greeted by Simon's smile.

"I'm late. I need to help JJ move like now." I say quickly trying to leave as quick as possible.

"Oh yeah! He's moving in today isn't he? Do you need any more help?" Simon asks.

"Uh yeah actually. Do you mind?" I ask him hoping it's not to inconvenient.

"No that's fine. I'd be happy to" He says grabbing his coat.

We talked the whole car journey there. I feel like I got to know him a lot better now, even though we've been friends for years. I feel a connection with him. More so with him than with any of the other sidemen.

We arrive at JJ's and we all help him get his stuff into my car. He hugs his mum goodbye and we leave on our way to our house.

As soon as we've put all of JJ's stuff into his room we all go get some lunch, Vikk, JJ, Simon and I.

We all talk for hours about our plans and what we're thinking about for us in the future. It got quite deep actually. After that nice meal we all go back home and decide to film a GTA video together.

"Simon stop mounting me!!" I shout.

"I'm sorry it just happens you know! It's becoming a habit now" Simon says.

I smile a bit as me and Simon have conversations together almost ignoring JJ and Vikk completely. Simon and I are neck and neck almost at the finish line when he stops and I finish in 1st.

"Why did you stop?" I ask.

"I wanted to let you win" He says in his soft caring tone.

"Uh thanks Si" I say laughing. Then I notice myself blushing. Why am I blushing? Good thing I don't have face cam on.

"Anyway that's all for today leave a like if you enjoyed and see ya!" Simon said doing his outro.

"Yeah I'm going to bed now goodnight guys" Vikk says.

"Yeah me too" says JJ.

"Okay goodnight guys" Simon said.

They then both left the call and it was just me and Simon, again.

"Hey, Josh? Can you come to my room for sec I need to tell you something?" Simon asked.

"Umm yeah sure" I replied not knowing what on earth it could be.

"Knock knock" I said while walking into Simon's room. He was sat on his bed facing the other way.

"Oh hey!" Simon said as he turned to face me and gestured for me to sit next to him.

"Okay so I need to tell you something" He clears his throat and I can tell by just looking at him that this is something big.

"I've been umm going through a lot recently and I've umm come to a conclusion" He's shaking, I just want to hug him and reassure him.

"I think... no I know that I'm umm" He takes deep breaths "Josh, I'm gay"

I lift his head up and look him in the eye and say

"Simon, you're my best friend. I will support you and help you through anything. I'm so proud of you" I say then hugging him as he cries into my shoulder.

"Thank you, Josh" he muffled into my shirt through his tears.