Chapter 19

An: I would come up with an excuse as to why I haven't updated in soooo long but there isn't one. I'm sorry but trust me I have everything planned out now and it's going to be great. Thank you for everyone reading and voting it really means a lot.

Simon's P.O.V

Josh and I are getting married??!! We've been home from Japan for a few days now and yeah I miss Japan but everything is so much better now. Me and Josh actually have what you would call a relationship. We walk around together holding hands and cuddle in bed keeping each other warm in the cold English weather. I can honestly say everything is perfect and I wouldn't want to change a thing. Well actually there is one thing. Ethan. Before we left for Japan he said that he didn't like me and Josh together, which I sort of understand like there's always going to be homophobic people. I just want to talk to him and find out why and what really is it that makes him feel this way. Ethan is one of my best friends and knowing that he doesn't want me to be happy and to be with the one person that keeps me this way, it just upsets me.

I'm in the kitchen getting breakfast, even though it may be 1 in the afternoon I only just woke up; to an empty bed. I wasn't really hungry; I guess I came here in search for Josh. As expected he was sat eating pancakes.

"Morning" Josh said to me.

"Afternoon" I said in reply, laughing.

"Oh shit yeah" he says, now also laughing.

"When did you wake up?" I ask.

"Only like 10 minutes ago"

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I ask because I know I've slept in.

"You just looked so peaceful. I didn't want to disturb you" he replies.

I roll my eyes in response and walk over to Josh and steal some of his pancake on my way out of the kitchen.

"Oi!" he says his mouth still full of food as he grabs my arm and pulls me towards him. He then swallows his food. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a tight hug, him still sitting down so his head rests on my stomach. Josh then stands up and looks into my eyes. I stare right back into his deep hazel eyes.

"I'm so lucky" he whispers into my ear.

I don't know how to respond so I just kiss him. I feel his trimmed beard against my skin and his soft lips on mine. His hands explore my body and I do the same. We then pull away, hesitantly.

"Let's talk wedding!" I say now getting excited as its now only a few months away.

"SHHH!" Josh says, reminding me we still need to tell the others. I wonder how Ethan is going to react...

"Okay sorry" I whisper "So when shall we have it?" almost forgetting to be quite instantly.

"Umm I don't know whenever you want, Si." Josh replies.

"That doesn't help" I say rolling my eyes. "You thinking summer wedding?"

"What you on about summer weddings?" Ethan walks in.

"Oh Ethan, uhh why are you here" I say not intending to be rude.

"We're filming a video today" Ethan says.

"Oh shit yeah" I reply.

"But seriously why you talking about weddings?"

"Uh just a video idea, nothing important" Josh steps in.

"Oh just letting you guys know, if you get married. I'm not coming" and with that he walks away.

"Ethan what the fuck is wrong with you?!" Josh stands up making sure Ethan heard him.

"What's wrong with me? Maybe you should ask yourself that question. Look at you. Two men organising a wedding together. It just doesn't work. It's not right!"

"What if we were to say the same thing about straight relationships. A girl and a boy together, ew! See that's how stupid you sound right now!" I say.

"No it's not the same! You know what. Fuck this and fuck you. Both of you! I'm out of here. Don't ever talk to me again you faggots!" Ethan then storms out of the house.

"Oh my god..." Josh says still standing. I sit almost in tears looking down. Ethan one of my best friends doesn't support me. He would rather live his life without us two completely than see us together. It's just stupid how the person I love can change the way he looks at me dramatically. Josh comes to sit next to me.

"You okay?" He says lifting my head up by my chin. Before I can get a word out I just break down into tears. Seconds later I get a text. It's from Ethan. My phone is on the table and we both look in to see what he's said.

"I'm leaving the Sidemen, don't try to find me"