Chapter 5

Josh's P.O.V

Should've

Support

Completely

Figure

These are the words Simon spelt wrong.

"Home! It spells home! He's gone home!" I shout actually quite proud of myself for figuring that out.

As soon as I realise where he is I grab my coat and car keys and make my way to Simon.

During the long car journey there it really gave me time to think. I thought about Simon. How devastated I was when I had realised he had gone. How happy he makes me feel when were together. Without him I'm nothing. Different emotions fill me just thinking about him. When he's around me I can't help but smile. He makes me whole. When he's gone I feel empty. Like everything has just been ripped out of me. To be happy, I need him. I need Simon.

I've been single for so long after a few terrible relationships. None of which I was truly happy in. After that I've never really looked for a relationship or to fall in love. In all honesty I thought I was going to be single for the rest of my life. But, now I feel like that's all about to change. Not once did I imagine I would be in a relationship now. Especially with a boy, with my friend.

After much contemplation I finally reach the answer.

"I love Simon Minter" I say out loud almost not believing what I just said.

"Yeah, I'm gay and I'm in love with my best friend."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Ding Dong

I ring Simon's front doorbell. I'm so scared. A million thoughts race through my brain. What if he's still not here? What if he never wants to see me again? What if he doesn't love me back? Then snapping me back to reality the front door opens.

"Hello Josh, what are you doing here?" It's Simon's mum.

"Uhh um Is uh Simon he-here?" I say stuttering in fear.

And as if like magic he appears at the top of the stairs of his parents' house. He looks directly at me. Almost crying. My heart stops. The sight of his perfectly proportioned body and features. His deep blue eyes distracting me from the outside world. I catch sight of his whitened smile and I just melt.

"Josh" I hear him whisper.

I run up to him and hug him tight wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I missed you. I'm sorry, for everything." I say into his neck.

"Can we have a talk?" I ask.

He nods and leads me to his room. He sits on his bed and I follow sitting right next to him.

"After you left I got so worried. I looked for you everywhere. I was distraught. I needed you. You're the only person that makes me happy, Simon! After seeing your note, I didn't only realise where you were but I realised something about me too." I took a deep breath and grabbed hold of his hand, fighting back tears.

"Simon, I love you"

Simon's P.O.V

"Simon, I love you" he said as he held my hand.

No way. Josh loves me? My Josh? This has to be a trick. Some sort of bet or dare? Even the fact that I'm questioning it proves I don't think this will end well. Oh fuck it. I look up at him and press my lips against his. The feeling was indescribable. I'm finally kissing Josh. The love of my life. His lips are so soft, so gentle. We eventually pull away and we're now hugging.

"I love you too" I whisper into his ear.