Chapter 7

Josh's P.O.V

Simon and I enter his room and I close the door behind us so that the others can't hear our convocation. We both sit on his bed. I feel like we've done this so many times now and all of which are about the same thing. It makes me start to think about how this one thing has really changed our lives.

"So what's up?" Simon asks smiling.

"I just want to check some things with you that's all" I say to him.

"Okay... Like what?" He replies.

"Well umm are we like a thing?" I say nervously in fear of being rejected.

"Well you haven't taken me on a date yet" Simon says while winking at me then smiling. Obviously hinting for me to take him on a date. I roll my eyes and exhale heavily, jokingly.

"Uh! Rude!" He says while hitting my arm. "So do you not want to go on a date with me?" He continues.

"I'm joking! I'm Joking! Yeah of course I do, Si!"

"Good" Simon says as he holds my hand.

"Oh and there's one more thing" I say looking up from my gaze that was fixed on our hands.

"And what's that?" He replies.

"What about the others? Your family? How are we going to tell them?" I ask.

"Uhh well I've kind of already came out to my mum yesterday... I was just so upset I couldn't stop myself from letting it all out" Simon says to me.

"Oh ok. Umm no that's good, yeah, I'm proud of you of you actually. How did she take it?" I ask, curious.

"Really well, yeah. She said she basically already knew. She'd been preparing herself for this moment for years" He said chuckling.

"Oh right that's good. I hope the others will take it as well as that..." I reply.

And with that Vikk comes charging though the door.

"Guys, what do you want fro-umm. What's going on here then...?" Vikk questioned when we realised we are still holding hands. I look up at Josh and he's gone bright red. Neither of us wanted to let go and cover up what has been happening. We just stare at each other.

"Umm... #Minizerk...?" Simon says, his voice going slightly higher at the end.

"Wait... Wait... What?!" Vikk asked. He closed the door behind him and came closer to Simon and I.

"Uhh yeah... Me and Simon are together..." I say hesitantly in case Vikk doesn't take it too well.

"So you're both... and you're... and you... oh my god" Vikk says with his hands covering his mouth. We both nod in response.

"But please can you keep this quiet until now? We'll tell the others when we're ready" Simon pleads.

"Of course! Yeah I understand. I just want to say that I'll support you both and I'm proud of you" Vikk says.

Simon and I are still staring at each other and I notice a tear come to his eye as I fight back tears of my own.

"Thank you" I whisper, now looking at Vikk.

"Oh but umm seriously what do you want from Nando's? We're getting it to take away?" Vikk says in supressed laughter.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Simon's P.O.V

After we finish our meal with the others in the kitchen it's getting to 3pm. Everyone has left the kitchen to go play fifa but Josh and I stay to clean up.

"We better wash up" Josh says just finishing his food.

"Yeah..." I say rolling my eyes as I make my way to the sink to start washing up. Josh brings over a few plates and hugs me from the behind and kisses my neck. This may sound cliché but my heart honestly skipped a beat. Whenever he kisses me the feeling is just indescribable. The feeling of his arms around my waist and his lips pressed against me is truly perfection.

"Hey guess what?" Josh says into my ear.

"What?" I reply.

"I love you" He says into my ear as he kisses my neck again.

"I love you too" I say, turning around to face him. He stares into my eyes and I get lost in his. I start to tilt my head and lean in to kiss him. He realises what I'm doing and does the same, not long after we're kissing again. Well it's more of a make out. I feel his tongue enter my mouth, I let him explore as I let out a small moan.

"Oh my god guys!! What the fuck!"