Chapter 2- The first time and the not so first time...

I finally arrived home and rushed inside.

I got up to my front steps and turned the door open. I then quickly shut it and was about to rush up stairs when I was stopped before I could get up the steps.

"Jane! Sweetie! Where are you going?" My mum asked from the kitchen.

I sighed and turned around on my heal as I made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey Mum and nowhere, just my room. Oh but um quick question! Do you think I could go to a small party with Liz? Please?" I asked my mum sweetly. It was a school night but my mom was easy going. If I at least got home on time it'd be okay with her.

"Hmm. Well okay, but only if your home by 11:00. Understood young lady?" She asked me as she cleaned a dish over the sink.

"Yes mum! Love you!" I said as I ran over to her and kissed her cheek.

She smiled. "Now go, get ready deary." She smiled.

"Alright mum. Thanks again!" I smiled as I ran out of the kitchen and began my journey up the steps once again.

__________________

I just finished applying my lipstick in the mirror when my phone buzzed.

I walked over to my bed and checked it. It was Liz.

From: Liz <3

-Gonna be there in 5! Hurry up! Be ready!

I smiled and quickly responded.

To: Liz <3

-Just finishing. Heading downstairs right now xx

I then put my phone down and did one last mirror check.

I had decided on wearing a pair of dark wash high waisted jean shorts, a black beau with a grey and black Beatles muscle tank top, my black leather jacket and a pair of regular black pumps.

I had applied darkish makeup espically eyeliner which allowed my blue eyes to pop even more.

I bit my lip and tosseled my hair a bit making it look a little messy but pretty.

I then took a deep breath and grabbed my small over the shoulder purse and headed out my room and downstairs.

When I got downstairs I kissed my mum goodbye and headed outside when I heard a car horn.

I closed the door behind me fully and ran down to Liz's coveritable.

When I got in she turned to me grinning.

"Damn girl, you look fabulous!" She squealed. I giggled.

"Same to you babe." I said winking at her and looking at her outfit.

She was wearing a black high-low flowy skirt, a royal blue strapless top and a leather jacket like me. She was also wearing black heels as well with her hair in a clean ponytail and her bangs hanging out.

We then turned the radio on and all the way up as we cruised down the street and to the party.

_______________

When we got there, there was SO many people there. Many more then I expected.

Me and Liz smiled at each other and got out, walking towards the front of the house.

We walked in to be greeted by waves of people surrounding us and walking around us. Jesus, you'd figure cause its a school night that there wouldn't be many people...

"So, you gonna go look for Jake?" Liz asked me raising an eyebrow.

I took a deep breath and smiled. I then nodded.