Chapter 12- A Public Place and A Perve

After Marcel unlocked it, the room door opened, swinging open and revealing the nicely and beautifully decorated suit.

"Wow. This is-"

"Better then I thought!" Marcel said grinning.

This room was so beautiful.

It was all decorated black and white.

The room was wide and lead into a kitchen that was full of space and well organized.

Then something crossed my mind.

"Marcel how'd you pay for this?" I asked shocked and looking in his direction.

"My mum booked me the room to stay in this weekend. I have no idea but this is like a honey moon sweet or something..." He said shocked.

"Wow..." I whispered as I gazed around the room.

I bit my lip and then smiled, carrying my bag to the bed and placing it on top.

Boosting myself up on top of the high bed, I laid down in the soft silky sheets.

JESUS HOW COULD SHEETS BE THIS SOFT?

I felt the bed sink in beside me and my gaze met Marcel's as he smirked beside me.

"Just me and you baby. Just us all weekend." He smirked and kissed my forehead.

I giggled at his kiss and sat up on the bed, crossing my legs so I could face him.

"I know. And it's gonna be the best weekend ever." I smiled and kissed his lips quickly but sweetly.

He grinned and got off the bed, walking over to his bag that was on the floor in the corner if the room.

"You should grab clothes for dinner. I'd thought me and you could go for a nice dinner tonight. But trust me, tomorrow's dinner will be better. But for now, put something nice on." He smiled peeking up at me from his bag.

I blushed and nodded, grabbing my bag and sneaking my blue dress and pumps out of it.

"Be out in a minute!" I shouted, running to the bathroom and locking the door behind me.

"Okay hurry!" I heard him shout from outside the door.

I smiled and started changing in the bathroom.

<><><

Pushing in the last bobby pin through my hazelnut brown hair, I couldn't help but smile at my own reflection.

I had on my blue dress, pumps and dark makeup especially around my eyes that complimented my bright blue orbs. I also had a small black infinity ring and a charm bracelet on that had a black infinity sign, anchor and J for my first name.

My hair had braided into a loose, messy, yet pretty braid with my bangs slightly hanging out in front of my face.

Taking one last deep breath I decided it was time to go see Marcel.

I put a 'Idc' face to see how'd he react and exited the bathroom into the bedroom.

Marcel was facing the other direction so I made sure to click my heels as I walked, causin him to immediately whip around.

I didn't even face him, I walked over to the night stand where my phone was and unplugged it from its charger.

I pretended to be doing something on my phone when suddenly I felt the heat of someone's breath on my neck and someone chest against my back.

I gulped and took a deep breath, trying not to seem effected.

"You have looked in a mirror right? Cause, honestly, Jane, you look so fucking hot right now." He whispered huskily in my ear.