Chapter 5- Just How I Roll & The Storm Rolling In.

"And it seems that today we will be having a possibly big thunder storm heading our way with a bit of hail. Stay covered and have a nice day. I'm Jeff-"

I turned the t.v off quickly and finished getting dressed.

Today I was in a bleh mood because of the rain all day. It was quiet depressing.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed.

I had put on a pair or grey sweats, a navy blue v-neck tee and a pair of navy flip flops. It was raining outside and I was wearing flip flops.

That's just how I roll. Wurd.

I chuckled at my thoughts and messed with my hair a bit. Messed with it a bit and let it just stay down and be wavy and all.

I then walked over to my closet and grabbed my black regular hoodie, throwing it on and putting the hood over my head.

I then checked my makeup and and face one last time and grabbed my bag, leaving my house to drive to school.

_________________

I finally pulled in to school and parked, getting out. Okay everyone would be inside today.

Grabbing my bag, I opened up my door and without looking, stepped into a huge puddle causing my feet to get all wet.

"Shit!" I half screamed under my breath.

Yeah, no. This is no longer how I roll anymore.

I sighed and closed my car door, walking toward the school, avoiding ALL puddles.

Once I was inside I did the usual.

Going to my locker, switching everything and hurrying off to class.

_________________

MARCEL P.O.V (haven't done this yet, tell me whatcha think in the comments xx)

As I switched out my books and binders for the day I closed my locker and slung my backpack over my shoulder.

I turned around and suddenly my eyes landed on the beautiful Ms. Jane Patton.

Oh what a beautiful thing she was.

I looked at her and what she was wearing.

She wore a pair of sweat pants, rolled up at the top to fit her small waist, and navy tee with a black hoodie. Just below her shirt and above her pants she showed about an inch of skin, showing everyone her slim stomach.

Damn was she perfect, even in sweats and a hoodie.

And she also wore light make up, showing her natural true beauty.

He hair was down, wavy and just godess like.

I just couldn't believe that yesterday, I almost had sex with HER.

The most popular girl in school, Jane Patton.

The most prettiest girl too, may I add.

And she was locking lips with me, the biggest dork of the school.

But surely, it was only because she saw me and how I looked without my school clothes and hair products.

'You should show it more often' I thought as her words referred to the "other side" of me I had.

Her tone echoed in my head.

'You should show it more often'

I thought for moment.

Maybe I should...

____________________

Back to JANE P.O.V