Chapter 7- Give Me Love and Say I Love You

My eyes widened as his words filled within my eardrums and mind.

I can't believe he said yes.

I mean-I-I was happy that he said yes...but I just thought he'd never get back to me or thatd hed just say no.

I don't know.

But he said yes.

And I have to go with the offer.

I turned to Marcel squinting my eyes to see him in the dark.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Y-Yes. I want you to please me. Make me feel good, ya know." He said nervously.

I swallowed hard and looked him, pursing my lips.

"Okay. When do you want me to start?" I asked trying not to sound awkward or anything.

Marcel looked up at me and sat up, facing me.

Though it was dark, I could see as his eyes looked deeply into mine and were filled with lust and hunger.

"Now." He stated staring into my eyes.

"Okay, that's manageable." I said quick throwing the sheets off me and grabbing Marcel by the shirt, causing him to get up and get on top of me on the bed.

His lips then met mine, molding with them perfectly.

I moaned into our passionate kiss as Marcel slightly grinned on me as his body straddled mine.

I then felt Marcel's tongue lick my bottom lip, causing me to open my mouth and quickly give him permission.

We fought for dominance, Marcel winning and just causing me so much pleasure.

The kiss was becoming more and more hearted and finally, I made the first move.

I grabbed his shirt at the bottom, slipping it quickly over his head.

I quickly reconnected the kiss and moaned as I felt Marcel's roam my body and curves.

His hands then found the top of my pants and slide them off quickly with my help.

I then pulled back, slipping my shirt off and kissing Marcel on the lips and then slowly making my way down to his neck.

He grunted then finally pulled off his boxers, revealing his large hard erection.

Oh my god.

It was bigger then I remembered from when I saw it last time.

I gulped and looked up into Marcel's eyes as he watched me stare at his erection.

I quickly shared a kiss between us and ran my hands through his curls, turning me on even more.

He kissed me and I felt as his hands slipped to my back and up to my bra clasp.

He quickly unclasped it and threw it across the room, quickly shooting his attention down to my breast.

His eyes widened and he looked up into my eyes, asking for approval.

To his shock, I shook my head no.

He looked confused all the sudden at my answer.

"Im supposed to pleasure you Marcel. Not the other way around." I said as I bit my lip.

He gulped and nodded.

"Okay..." He grunted.

I then flipped him over, putting myself on top.