Chapter 3- His Body and His Brains

My eyes fluttered open as sun seeped through my window and blinded me.

I groaned, getting up and throwing my sheets off of my body, swinging my legs over to the side of the bed.

My bare feet touched the floor and I pushed myself up and rubbed my eyes.

I turned to my nightstand pressing the home button on my phone and checking the time. 6:45 am. I had about an hour to get ready and then a few minutes to drive to school. School started at 8am I was good for now and had just enough time.

I pressed my hand on my head as my forehead pounded, spreading pain through my head and and temples.

I sighed and rushed into the hallway of my top floor.

Last night I came home at exactly 11 after crying a bit and slurping down my smoothie as I munched on my fries.

All night I thought about Jake cheating on me with that blonde bitch.

I couldn't believe he did that to me, and I wasn't going to forgive him for it, not one bit.

I was going to ignore him, try to forget his fucking exsistence.

I also never found out where in the fuck Liz went last night anyways.

I pushed my thoughts aside and walked into my bathroom.

I locked the door behind me and turned on my shower, waiting for it to warm up.

I then stripped of my clothing and checked the water, confirming its hot tempature, and hopping in.

_____________

When I finished showering I grabbed a towel, wrapping it around myself and heading to my room.

I rushed in, closing the door behind me and heading to my closet.

I searched for a few minutes and finally decided what to wear.

I got dressed and walked over to my mirror.

I looked at my outfit, feeling pleased.

I had put on a pair jean shorts, a off the shoulder, loose, light pink sweater and a black tank top.

I wanted to look good to make Jake realize what he's missing out on.

I then walked over to my closet, grabbing my black combat boots and a pair of socks.

I put them on and walked over to my makeup on my bearu.

I applied dark make up and brushed my hair.

I then headed back towards my bathroom and curled my caramel colored hair into loose ringlets.

I smiled and took a deep breath.

I ran to grab my phone in my room and my back pack.

I slung it over my shoulder and hurried downstairs, out the door and to my car.

I hopped in, placing my bag on the seat next to me.

I then started the engine to my car and drove off to school.

_____________

Once I got to school I parked in a spot and got out.

As soon as I stepped out I swear everyone's eyes were on me.

One of the cons to being popular. Everyone around you knows everything about you, meaning everyone knew about Jake cheating at the party.

I sighed, ignoring all these dumb bitches and walking in.