Chapter 11- A Lovely Weekend & A Lovely London

Finally, the weekend came.

I was gonna spend the whole weekend with Marcel.

Me and him were together now.

And ya know what?

I didn't care what people thought.

I loved Marcel.

And he loved me as well.

This weekend we were going to London. Just us two.

Marcel has something planned but he won't tell me!

I'm just so excited though. I know it's gonna be good.

I wandered away from my thoughts as I packed my bag in my room.

I JUST got home from school and I was leaving tonight with Marcel.

All week we've been showing off us as a couple at school.

People DID give us weirds looks and talks about us but I didn't care.

They were just jealous that I was with the schools newest hottie.

I chuckled at my thoughts and walked into my bathroom, grabbing everything I needed in there.

My mom is totally cool with me going with Marcel....ya know, cause she didn't exactly know that I am...

I lied and said I was sleeping over a friends all weekend. Marcel said he was staying in London for some science convention. I don't know, but whatever.

It doesn't matter.

All I know is that Im gonna have a whole weekend with Marcel. A romantic, care free, awesome weekend.

I ran over to my closet and grabbed my clothes, stuffing them in my bag.

All that was left to do was for me to pick out a dress or two.

I didn't know what we were doing so I had to pack nice stuff and comfortable stuff.

I walked into my closet, turning to where my dresses were.

None of them were good enough.

None of them.

Maybe I could go to the mall before my mother gets home...

I rushed downstairs, grabbing my purse and keys by the door, flying outside to my car and driving down the street that I live on.

>

I walked into the mall and raced through a bunch of stores, looking at dresses.

I wandered through one store that I, at the moment, forget the name of.

I've never been in this store before so ya know.

My frets walked over to a section full of gowns and party dresses.

Holy dresses.

I searched for a few minutes, finding two dresses that I was absolutely in love with.

One was a royal blue peplum styles dress with a few studs on the shoulder. It was beautiful.

The second one was a long flowy gown. It was a light peach color. It had fabric crossing over on the top and it was one shouldered. It flowed down to the bottom, covering my feet.

They were both perfect, beautiful.

Now for the shoes.

I scanned the whole store and finally found the shoe area.