H15

H15

Work

I woke up with Finnick sleeping soundly by my side. Nothing happened. We just kissed and cuddled while watching movies and ended up sleeping. I stared at his face. Kahit tulog ito ay and gwapo nya pa rin. Hinawi ko and buhok nya para mas matitigan ang mukha nya. He looks like a saint when asleep pero kapag gising ay mukhang suplado. 

My eyes widened when his lips slowly turned into a smirk. "Enjoying the view, flower?"

I rolled my eyes. "Ugh! I told you not to call me flower, blondie!" I said at tumayo. 

Lalong lumawak ang ngiti neto. "I'll be going the the office today. Wanna come?"

"If I decided to work part-time, you think that would be fine?"

Lumiwanag ang mukha neto saka tumango. "Of course, that's why I suggested it."

I nodded as well. "Alright, I'll try."

Bumangon na kame at nag almusal. I only ate cereal for breakfast, Finnick on the other hand drank black coffee. I went to his room to shower. Nandito pa ang mga damit na pinamili nya sa akin noon. I chose to wear white trousers and a white top covered with a white blazer. 

I sat on his vanity table and grabbed my makeup bag. I combed my hair when he went out of the shower. He was wearing his maong pants but nothing on top. My eyes slowly scanned his perfectly sculpted body. Every crack and muscle and his body just looked all perfectly well.  His abs and broad shoulders up to his messy wet hair and his face. 

He could easily be a model if he wanted to. But I guess it's just not his thing. He's a handsome nerd. I smiled and continue doing my hair and face. Lumapit ito sa akin. He put on his white sweater and grabbed his expensive perfume.

Napapikit ako nang maamoy ang pabango neto. Even his perfume smelled exactly like him. Smart, handsome, and sexy. 

"You okay, flower?" he asked in his deep voice. 

I looked at him through the mirror and nodded. "I'm done,"

"Alright, let's go then?"

Sumakay kame sa kotse nya at pinaandar na nya ito. Napatingin ulit ako sa kanya. "What events do you usually have in your company?" I asked.

He pursed his lips while looking at the road, driving with one hand. "Conference, new business partners, anniversary, monthly events, etc.,"

Tumango tango ako. "That's a lot!"

"Yeah, that's why we need you," he said and glanced at me.

I laughed and shook my head. I looked and him and thought that Finnick really has it all figured out. He's accomplished so much in his life and seems to have it all together. It's admirable, really. To be so successful and put together at such a young age.

I mean, look at him. He's confident, intelligent, and knows exactly what he wants out of life. It's like he has this roadmap that he's following, and he's hitting all the right milestones along the way. He's got his career on lock, his finances in order, and his personal life seems to be thriving.

And the thing is, he makes it all seem so effortless. It's like he's just breezing through life with ease, while the rest of us, I mean me... I am struggling to keep up. To move on.

It's been a long time since she's been gone, but it still feels like it happened just yesterday. I miss her so much. It's hard to explain the emptiness I feel without her. She was my rock, my confidante, and my best friend. Now she's gone, and I feel like a part of me has gone with her.