H7

H7

Leave

"WHY do you keep on looking at me?!" inis kong tanong dito.

Umiling ito saka tumaas ang isang labi. He was driving his car to the cartoon museum that I want to go to. I was fixing my camera as I'm going to shoot a video in the museum. They were actually the one who contacted me so I can promote their museum in my YouTube channel.

Habang nagmamaneho ito ay kinuha ko na lamang ang cellphone ko at binuksan ang Instagram. I clicked on the story that Slater tagged me. I re-post it on my story. That's what I do when my followers tag me in a story. I also got a message from Slater.

Slater.Larsson:

Thank you for the photo, Fleurette. I hope to see you again.

Ngumuso ako at nagtipa ng reply. I noticed Finnick glancing at me again.

Ako:

You're welcome, Slater. Thank you for watching my videos!

The car slowed down and Finnick was already parking his car. Binaba ko ang cellphone ko saka inayos iyong bag ko. Inabot ni Finnick iyong phone nya at may kinalikot duon. I got out of the car excitedly with my camera ready. Sumunod sa akin si Finnick.

"Do you want me to help you film?" tanong neto sa akin na ikinagulat ko.

I looked at my camera and back to him. He was standing there, watching me again with his dark and mysterious eyes.

"Uhh, sure..." lumapit ako dito saka inabot ang camera. "Do you know how?"

His lips pursed trying to suppress a smile. "You'll be shocked at how good I am," he said cockily.

Umirap ako. "Oh please... Let's just start,"

Hindi na ito nag salita pa at binusak na lamang ang camera. Inayos nya ito saka itinapat sa akin. "Shooting in three... two... one,"

I smiled. "Hi flowers! It's me Fleurette and welcome back to my channel. For today's video, I'll be taking you flowers with me inside a cartoon museum, let's go!"

Finnick filmed me walking to the big doors of the museum. I talked with the manager for a bit then Finnick helped me film all over the museum for an hour. The sun has already set and there were lights all over the garden of the museum and we're now sitting on a vintage swing to rest a bit.

He was still holding the camera. He tilted his swing to face me. Then he brought the camera to his eyes pointing to me. I felt nervous and my heart started racing fast and I don't know why.

"Pose for me," he said softly.

I just looked at the camera without smiling. The lights were reflecting to my face as I hold unto the rope of the swing. My hair falling over the sides of my face. He clicked on the camera twice before looking at my picture.

"Beautiful," he whispered just enough for me to hear.

I felt my stomach churning and my chest tightening. Umiwas ako ng tingin kay Finnick. What is this weird and awkward atmosphere with him right now?

"Where are we conducting our lessons tomorrow?" I asked.

Tsaka nya palang binaba ang camera saka tumingin sa akin. "Hmm, where do you want? I finished all of my paper works today, so I'm free tomorrow."

Nagkibit balikat ako. "I don't know. Anywhere is fine."

"You look really cute right now in your outfit,"

I bit my lower lip. "What's wrong with you? Stop it with your compliments,"

He chuckled. "I'm just telling the truth."