H17

H17

Tame 

"Finnick, I've decided, I'm going back to school. I'm gonna pursue interior design. Mag eenrol ako this coming sem." I said.

Pumungay ang mga mata neto habang nakatitig sa akin. "Are you sure?"

Tumango ako. "Yes, this is what I want. If Mommy is here, she'll support me. I'm sure." I smiled weakly.

He nodded as well. "If that's what my baby wants then I'll support you," he said and tucked my hair behind my ears.

"I'm gonna talk to Dad soon,"

He sighed and looked at me with concern in his eyes. "I'm gonna come with you,"

Umiling ako. "It's fine, I can do it alone. I want to do it alone."

"Alright, baby. But call me immediately if anything happens, okay?"

He caressed my cheek. I smiled. We cuddled each other until lunchtime. We ate outside and Finnick dropped me to the mall and he went to his office. I need to buy some stuff for my condo. I also stopped by a nearby cafe shop.

Umupo ako sa pinaka dulo na upuan pagkatapos umorder. I need to think about how to talk with Dad later. I need to talk to him peacefully without it ending in a fight. I sipped on my chamomile tea and went on to look at the scenery outside. The golden rays of the setting sun bathed the landscape in a warm, ethereal glow. As I watched, a gentle breeze rustled through the trees, causing their leaves to dance in harmony. The serenity of the scene mirrored the calmness I sought within myself.

I took another sip of my chamomile tea, relishing in its soothing aroma and delicate flavor. With each sip, I could feel my mind gradually unwinding, allowing the worries and stress of the day to melt away. The tea served as a reminder to slow down, appreciate the present moment, and find solace in the simplest of pleasures. For sure, mamaya kapag nakipag usap ako kay Dad...

I sighed. Let's try and talk to him. Calmly.

I couldn't help but feel a bit self-conscious as I made my way through the corridors. The curious glances from the employees made me wonder what they were thinking. Were they surprised to see me here? I shooked my head. I'm a bit nervous to talk to my dad.

Walking under their scrutinizing gazes, I reminded myself to stay confident and focused. After all, I had a purpose for being here. I needed to discuss something important with my dad, and it was crucial that I conveyed my thoughts clearly.

As I approached my dad's office door, I took a deep breath, trying to shake off any lingering unease. The secretary of my Dad stood up and was about to inform him that I'm here but I stopped him. Bahagyang naka bukas ang pinto ng office ni Daddy. He's talking with a man. Wait, is that Finnick?

Everything seemed quiet here, but suddenly I could hear my dad and Finnick talking. Kumunot ang noo ko sa narinig. My Dad was thanking Finnick for helping him to tame me. I can't believe it! How could he do this to me? Especially, Finnick! Was he just faking his feelings for me?!

I feel a surge of emotions inside me. Anger, resentment, and regret. I can't accept that my own father, who should be my protector and source of love, is involved in hurting and betraying me. I can't come to terms with these events.  

The words echoed in my mind, intensifying the mix of emotions swirling within me. Doubt seeped into the cracks of my wounded heart, casting shadows over the bond I thought I shared with Finnick. The hurt began to morph into seething anger that simmered beneath the surface.

I thought my Finnick understood me better than anyone else. I had always believed that he supported my individuality and independence.

A mixture of anger and hurt welled up inside me, making it difficult to think clearly. I took a deep breath, trying to compose myself before confronting them. I couldn't let my emotions consume me entirely.