love triangle

One beautiful night at the new Freddy fazbears pizzeria, ~in the parts and services room~ in a dark room, 5 animatronics, all broken and rusty, one had one arm and no face, another one had a broken jaw and no hands, one was lying down on the floor with holes and a broken top hat, the other one had more holes and had a hook for a hand, and the fifth one is hiding somewhere. The four broken animatronics were sleeping until one of the them woke up, "guys, wake up..." Freddy said, the others woke up, they noticed that they are in a dark room...

Foxy's POV
Funny, last time my eyes were open I was in my den, we went outside of the dark room, and outside that dark room we saw animatronics, 3 animatronics onstage, they sort of looked like bonnie, Freddy and Chica. Then I heard a door open, I saw an opened door, and what i saw was a fox, a VIXEN!, she was white and had a plushie with her. Me and bonnie looked at her, after noticing what happened to bonnie and Chica, well yeah... Bonnie and I went closer to the vixen, "make a move"bonnie told me while pushing me near the vixen, I blushed as I went near her, the 3 animatronics woke up seeing us...

Toy Freddy's POV
I saw a guy getting close to mangle, I quickly went there and pushed him off, what I saw behind him was 3 animatronics, one animatronic who had no face went near toy bonnie, toy bonnie backed up as he thought of what that bunny was gonna do to him. The bunny with no face choked toy bonnie, "YOU!!" the faceless bunny said with one red glowing eye, the one who had a broken jaw calmed the faceless one down, without noticing a bear who looks like me but broken had his arm around me like he was gonna kill me...

End of all POV...

The other animatronic who looked like Chica thanked Chica for stopping withered bonnie...

Toy chica's POV
Its a good thing that bunny stopped, thanks to that chicken who had a broken jaw, as I looked at toy bonnie I saw the two broken animatronics, the one with a broken jaw hugged the faceless one to calm him down, then I felt someone holding my hand, it was toy bonnie, "can you help me stand up chi.." I helped toy bonnie up, he kissed my forehead and left, I blushed and I saw one of toy Bonnie's glove, "he must've dropped it"I thought, then I heard toy Bonnie's voice, "hey chi, have you seen my right glove" toy bonnie asked, I stayed silent and said no, then he left...

To be continued...