say a word

I was thinking of doing this chapter as bonnica, don't worry, there is still fangle...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Freddy's POV
Goldie asked me why bonnie didn't say anything, I shrugged, Goldie tried talking to bonnie, but all he did was nothing, chica got more and more worried, she tried talking to him also but all he did was nothing. Foxy grabbed Bonnie's shoulders and shook him, "SAY SOMETHING LAD!!!!"Foxy screamed, I stopped him....

Chica's POV
What is going on, bonnie never spoke to us, he's been silent for weeks now, ever since we were in that pizzeria, what could be the matter, then I had an idea, I took his hand and led him to the kitchen, I locked the door, bonnie was a little worried, I got closer and closer to him, then HE KISSED ME!!!I did not except that, he pulled away and looked at me, bonnie grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, then our eyes meet, I looked into his bloody red eyes, but it wasn't scary, he looked at me and all of the sudden, he pinned me against the wall, as we heard the door slightly opening, we stopped, as the door opened, we saw Freddy, he went to bonnie and grabbed his arm, "come with me"Freddy said, they bother exited the kitchen...

Freddy's POV
I hope Goldie can fix this, me and bonnie went to Goldie, "bonnie, open wide"Goldie said, bonnie opened his mouth, Goldie reached out and grabbed Bonnie's voice box, bonnie didn't feel any pain, usually it hurts but..meh, "there's nothing wrong with his voice box"Goldie said, he putted Bonnie's voice box back...

Goldie's POV
What's going on, then I heard the kitchen door open, and it was just chica exiting the kitchen, then I had a plan, I punched Bonnie's neck, he didn't give any painful emotion, just nothing, I grabbed his neck and choked him, still nothing, then I just noticed that chica was watching, whoops....

Chica's POV
WHAT IS HE DOING, HE'S GONNA KILL HIM, I quickly tried and stop it but Freddy stopped me, "its okay chica"Freddy said, I just stopped and looked, Freddy looked like he also wanted him to stop hurting bonnie but, its for bonnie, Goldie kept punching his neck and choking him, then.."s..stop"Freddy said with a tear rolling down his eye, "I think that's enough" Goldie stopped, bonnie stood up and dusted himself, still, no words were spoken...

Foxy's POV
I still can't believe it, all of that pain, bonnie didn't feel anything, he didn't scream, cry or showed any expression, just nothing, then bonnie looked at me, but then he looked down, I also looked to where he was looking at, I felt mangle's hand touching my shoulder,"foxy, are you alright"mangle asked, "yes i'm fine"I replied, man, when will he say a word....