fixed...

Toy bonnie went searching for his glove, mangle asked toy bonnie, "hey bon, what are you looking for??"mangle asked, "I'm looking for my glove" toy bonnie replied...

Mangle's POV
I was thinking of where are the possible places that he would loose his glove, the party room three, no, he said he already looked there, the show stage, I don't think so, maybe its with toy Chica, I looked for toy Chica, and what luck, I found her, she was in the main hall, with something in her hand, it was black and blue, it was toy Bonnie's glove! as I ran to her, I bumped into someone...

Foxy's POV
I bumped into someone AGAIN, what is wrong with me, as I stood up, I saw the vixen, she was the one I bumped into, I helped her up, "thank you" she said with a kind smile, I stared at her for 10 seconds, "so, what's year name lassie" I asked, "mangle, my name is mangle"she replied, "I be foxy"I said raising my hook, after that I noticed I man behind mangle but 2 blocks away. He looked like he was looking for something important, but I ignored that.

Toy chica's POV
I didn't want to give away toy Bonnie's glove, I went back to the show stage, I saw toy bonnie looking for his glove, I went closer to him, "did you find your glove yet"I asked, "no, not yet"toy bonnie replied while looking at me with sadness, I felt really sorry, because he looked the WHOLE pizzeria just for his glove, "um, bon…"I said, he quickly looked at me, I showed him his glove, he quickly grabbed it and hugged, "thanks chi"he said, I quickly broke the hug...

Foxy's POV again
I went to parts and services room, as I went there, I only saw bonnie, he didn't move, talk and even stand up. I grabbed his shoulders and shook him back and forth,"BONNIE, WAKE UP" I yelled, he didn't say or do anything, man, he's so silent, then I heard someone at the door, it was Freddy and Chica, Chica quickly went to bonnie, bonnie still didn't do anything, until his eyes glowed, his hand twitched, he stood up, he looked at all of us, then, someone was at the door, it was mangle, "hello there, um...the engineer wants all of you outside"mangle said, "ENGINEER!"Me, Freddy and Chica said, bonnie didn't say anything, he just went outside.

To be continued....